Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

    5 22.73%
  • Seahawks

    17 77.27%
  • Tie

    0 0%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 105
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,807
    vCash
    1500

    Week 14: 49ers 19, Seahawks 17

    Code:
    Seattle Seahawks (11-1) @ San Francisco 49ers (8-4) Location: Candlestick Park Time: 1:25 PM PT Sunday, December 8th TV: FOX
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards TD INT 108.5 2672 22 6 Russell Wilson 88.9 2312 15 7 Colin Kaepernick
    RB Comparison
    Yards Att. YPC TDs 970 224 4.3 9 Marshawn Lynch 821 203 4.0 8 Frank Gore
    WR Comparison
    Yards Rec AVG TDs 663 40 16.6 4 Doug Baldwin 822 61 13.5 5 Anquan Boldin
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks INTs Earl Thomas Cliff Avril Richard Sherman 82 13.0 2 Navorro Bowman Ahmad Brooks Tramaine Brock 111 8.5 4


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    178
    vCash
    1500
    that video was great thing to see
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Code:
    Seattle Seahawks (11-1) @ San Francisco 49ers (8-4) Location: Candlestick Park Time: 1:25 PM PT Sunday, December 8th TV: FOX
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards TD INT 108.5 2672 22 6 Russell Wilson 88.9 2312 15 7 Colin Kaepernick
    RB Comparison
    Yards Att. YPC TDs 970 224 4.3 9 Marshawn Lynch 821 203 4.0 8 Frank Gore
    WR Comparison
    Yards Rec AVG TDs 663 40 16.6 4 Doug Baldwin 822 61 13.5 5 Anquan Boldin
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks INTs Earl Thomas Cliff Avril Richard Sherman 82 13.0 2 Navorro Bowman Ahmad Brooks Tramaine Brock 111 8.5 4


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,876
    vCash
    1500
    http://mynorthwest.com/292/2407797/4...n-how-to-cheer

    I hope the Seahawks are never told how to cheer it would be embarrassing to me as a fan of the franchise.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,553
    vCash
    1500
    Pete said Browner is hopefully gonna start practicing again this week with the team? Whaaaat so fast and what about the suspension?

    Must be some Rocky IV type training going on at the VMAC we don't know about.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,876
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Pete said Browner is hopefully gonna start practicing again this week with the team? Whaaaat so fast and what about the suspension?

    Must be some Rocky IV type training going on at the VMAC we don't know about.
    He is appealing his case he can play until that is over would be great if he won it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    154
    vCash
    1500
    I would be astonished if he didn't win his appeal. I was reading an article on my friends phone I wish I could find the link, but according to the article he was placed into stage 3 due to missed drug tests while he was out of the NFL. The article also stated he was willing to take it to court if need be and that he was pushing for a four games without pay, but the ability to play. I will try to find the link and post it as it was a good read.
    I just don't see how they can push him into stage 3 for missed tests while he was unemployed by the NFL. Although he did pee dirty on account of marijuana it should go down as a first violation.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,020
    vCash
    1500
    Probably the Field Gulls article we've been posting
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,610
    vCash
    1500
    Ready for this ****, sick of Kaep and co. and Har*****

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    11,557
    vCash
    1500
    27-16 hawks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    27,932
    vCash
    500
    It won't be a thumping like the last two at the CLink, but we'll win a close one.

    16-13 Hawks.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,876
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawks4ever View Post
    I would be astonished if he didn't win his appeal. I was reading an article on my friends phone I wish I could find the link, but according to the article he was placed into stage 3 due to missed drug tests while he was out of the NFL. The article also stated he was willing to take it to court if need be and that he was pushing for a four games without pay, but the ability to play. I will try to find the link and post it as it was a good read.
    I just don't see how they can push him into stage 3 for missed tests while he was unemployed by the NFL. Although he did pee dirty on account of marijuana it should go down as a first violation.
    Browner really has got nothing to lose if he sued because he would be suspened for a full season but the NFL caving trying to give him a deal leads me to believe he could win that court case lol.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller1 View Post
    It won't be a thumping like the last two at the CLink, but we'll win a close one.

    16-13 Hawks.
    I see the exact opposite. The Niners haven't figured out our offense and Kaepernick is a deer in the headlights against our defense. 37-17 Hawks.

    Oh you guys heard the 12's are gonna fly a GoHawks banner across Candlestick field prior to the game. Were such trolls but I like it
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,020
    vCash
    1500
    I think we slaughter them. Again.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    10,570
    vCash
    1500
    If we can withstand the first quarter we will take this. I expect the 9ers to really push us over the opening 10-15 minutes. After that, we will take control.

    I'm all for putting Kaep in his place, yet again.

    "King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,876
    vCash
    1500
    You guys have got to listen to the Michael Bennett interview on 710 he impersonates Wilson to get a table at a restaurant it was really funny.

    http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_...%20and%20Moore
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-05-2013 at 10:52 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •