Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Atlantic Division

As of 4 December 2013, Boston is the #4 seed by leading Atlantic Division at a blistering 8-12 record.

Could it be possible this turd division has a winner at 30games? Can the NBA just change the rules now to save themselves the embarrassment of this most likely outcome? Unbelievable at how horrible the east is minus Indiana and Miami(sorry Chicago about Rose). Can the NBA just have Indiana v Miami in a 21 game playoff series while the West goes through the normal playoff progression?

vCash
    Contraction.

vCash
    I think Brooklyn will get it together eventually and take this division. Maybe we can land Smart.

vCash
    I heard on the radio that so far the NBA EC is the worst % wise among all 4 major sports leagues divided by conference or division in the history of NA sports at .314%.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I am worried about this team now. They have won too many games already for my liking. I too like Marcus Smart. If we unload Rondo, that would be a nice piece to draft.

Celts, Sox, Pats, Bruins

#PrayforStanton
    #Wiggins/Parker/Smart

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celticsman2009 View Post
    I am worried about this team now. They have won too many games already for my liking. I too like Marcus Smart. If we unload Rondo, that would be a nice piece to draft.
    The difficult pill to swallow is there being talent on this roster. Enough that this team is likely going to flirt with the playoffs. Twenty games in they are sitting better than I thought they would be.
    Current
    Rajon Rondo, Phil Pressey
    Jerryd Bayless, Chris Babb
    Jeff Green, Chris Johnson
    Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger
    Kris Humphries, Kelly Olynyk, Joel Anthony

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

Colton Iverson (stashed overseas)

vCash
    Not worried Knicks and Nets will not be this bad for long. Secondly every team is 1 or 2 games within each other.

vCash
    20 games in they are right at the win pace I predicted. Just because the EC is an all time weak disaster it doesn't mean that they are a "playoff" type team in any way other than than the EC. Heck, they could end up in the EC Finals (say serious injuries to Indy), and get sponged off the map by Miami - is that something the team/fans need? Just the owners bottom line. Hurts us in the draft and building forward.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Ugh.

This is the draft.

This is the deep draft every team has been waiting for.