Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Signs?

vCash

Signs?

Chip Kelly uses signs of Rocky Balboa, Bart Simpson, cheesesteaks, or whatever, to signify the play that he wants the offense to run.
    Do you think that those signs would be effective enough to keep the noise in Seattle from interfering with the calling of the play?
    Would the Eagles have an advantage that other teams don't or would the noise in Seattle affect them also?
    I'm not saying that they would beat the Seahawks if they played them. I'm just wondering if the noise would be the deciding factor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Chip Kelly uses signs of Rocky Balboa, Bart Simpson, cheesesteaks, or whatever, to signify the play that he wants the offense to run.
    Do you think that those signs would be effective enough to keep the noise in Seattle from interfering with the calling of the play?
    Would the Eagles have an advantage that other teams don't or would the noise in Seattle affect them also?
    I'm not saying that they would beat the Seahawks if they played them. I'm just wondering if the noise would be the deciding factor.
    It would help.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    I was just talking about this yesterday after watching how tough it was for Brees. I honestly think we do have some advantage because we don't get in a huddle. I just wish We would be as loud as them to have that effect on teams.

Props to NoFunLeague

vCash
    There is no doubt it would help. We still wouldn't win... but the signs and the blaring music at practice is all designed to go into an opposing stadium and be able to still run our offense effectively.

Now if the Philly fans would just make that kinda noise at the Linc... we would have a huge advantage!

vCash
    You guys do realize that it's not that the actual fans are so much louder but the structure of the stadium right?? It's not like people have louder vocal chords in Seattle it's the design of the canopies and the concave on the roof that directs the noise downward back on to the field along with the designer is quoted as puuting in metal bleacher sears purposely for the fans to bang on.. So yea I'm sure the actual fans get a little more amped because how loud it is but a lot of the credit goes to the building design

vCash
    I have a better question who came up with those signs and what does it mean

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    I have a better question who came up with those signs and what does it mean
    LOL - If we told you, we would have to kill you.

vCash
    They portray the same identity as the sound. It's crazy watching them.

Props to NoFunLeague

vCash
    well the cheese steak sign on defense = automatic turnover for opposing team

its our secret weapon, dont tell anyone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin09 View Post
    You guys do realize that it's not that the actual fans are so much louder but the structure of the stadium right?? It's not like people have louder vocal chords in Seattle it's the design of the canopies and the concave on the roof that directs the noise downward back on to the field along with the designer is quoted as puuting in metal bleacher sears purposely for the fans to bang on.. So yea I'm sure the actual fans get a little more amped because how loud it is but a lot of the credit goes to the building design
    wow, maybe you can design my bedroom so the neighbors can hear my girlfriend scream and moan when im banging her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    wow, maybe you can design my bedroom so the neighbors can hear my girlfriend scream and moan when im banging her.
    easy

just like your girl