0 0%
  • Bucs

7 100.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

12/8 - Week 14 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Buffalo Bills

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Buffalo Bills

Date: December 8th Time: 1:00 ET

Mike Glennon - Bobby Rainey - Vincent Jackson - Tiquan Underwood - Tim Wright

EJ Manuel - CJ Spiller - Stevie Johnson - Robert Woods - Scott Chandler

vCash
    I think Bobby Rainey will have a monster game and the Buccaneers bounce back.

vCash
    This is a game Schiano has to win in order to justify staying for 2014. The Bills have talent on both sides of the ball, but this is a must win when you expect to compete with the likes of the Saints, Panthers, and Falcons on a yearly basis.
    Last edited by Bucboy1001; 12-04-2013 at 07:06 AM. Reason: typo

vCash
    Bills are one of the best pass rushing teams in the league right now. I worry that Glennon might get flustered and start making mistakes. We have to get the ground game going again if we want to pull this one out. I'm not sleeping on these guys.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Better than Detroit's pass rush?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    Better than Detroit's pass rush?
    They're right there with Detroit but Schiano needs to win this if he wants to stay

vCash
    Buffalo leads the league is sacks. Outside of that, they are a pretty bad team. This is a matchup between the 2 best rookie QB's. Lets see which one steps up. My money is on Glennon.

Quick: I agree, Rainey goes off against a bad run defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Buffalo leads the league is sacks. Outside of that, they are a pretty bad team. This is a matchup between the 2 best rookie QB's. Lets see which one steps up. My money is on Glennon.

Quick: I agree, Rainey goes off against a bad run defense.
    Rainey will go off against bad DL’s. We seem to try and run our tiny RB straight at the heart of the Lions and Panthers strengths and what do you know it didnt work one bit. We have such a vanilla offense its disgusting. I don’t think we even have perimeter runs in our playbook. I hope he finally picks it back up bc I’m in playoffs in FF and I need Rainey to have a day (had Doug Martin). I’m over this season and still think Schiano needs to go bc of his lack of adaption and cannot make changes at halftime. Did anyone see that Patriots game last week where Belichek made a come back to the point the Texans players thought he was cheating??? We need someone who can at least make a change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PewterNRed View Post
    Rainey will go off against bad DL’s. We seem to try and run our tiny RB straight at the heart of the Lions and Panthers strengths and what do you know it didnt work one bit. We have such a vanilla offense its disgusting. I don’t think we even have perimeter runs in our playbook. I hope he finally picks it back up bc I’m in playoffs in FF and I need Rainey to have a day (had Doug Martin). I’m over this season and still think Schiano needs to go bc of his lack of adaption and cannot make changes at halftime. Did anyone see that Patriots game last week where Belichek made a come back to the point the Texans players thought he was cheating??? We need someone who can at least make a change.
    I know right! I rarely if ever see us run to the outsides. I never understood why even with previous coaches we run up the middle in some form. Drives me NUTS!

Its like winning the lotto to get a coach like Belicheck who can completely adjust the game plan at halftime and dominate. Wish we could get someone like that, but the chances are slim to none.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Game day!!! If we lose to the Bills then I expect Schiano to be fired. This train wreck can't continue.
    I'm stuck in Little Rock Arkansas with this winter storm crap so I need something g

vCash
    Game day!!! If we lose to the Bills then I expect Schiano to be fired. This train wreck can't continue.
    I'm stuck in Little Rock Arkansas with this winter storm crap so I need something good to happen today

vCash
    Yes, must win here. I have Rainey starting for fantasy, but my mind is on next week. My first game in Tampa baby.
    Thank you Glazer's for the free tickets!!!

vCash
    Holy ****! What a start to the game.

vCash
    I missed it. How did we score.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    I missed it. How did we score.
    80 yard touchdown run by Bobby Rainey.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast