Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: PJ Tucker

vCash

PJ Tucker

hey, this has nothing to do with trades or that kinda thing...

i just wanted to mention Tucker for a bit, i remember him very briefly, but i remember he was a 2nd round choice, who played very rarely for our squad.

glad to see he focused on his dream and is now getting a very good chance with the Suns, avg 9 points and 4 assists on the season. he made his debut when he was 22, he only got the chance last year.. when he was 27, thats 5 years out of the nba, and thats usually career ending for someone at a young age. good for him.
    JETS
    MAPLE LEAFS
    RAPTORS
    BLUE JAYS
    BENGALS

vCash
    I was rooting for him when he was drafted. He pulled an Anthony Parker. Good for him.

vCash
    I always hate when people call players scrubs and say they don't belong in the league. There are literally hundreds of players in other leagues around the world and sitting on the end of benches in the NBA getting almost no minutes who are very capable of being good rotation players in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I always hate when people call players scrubs and say they don't belong in the league. There are literally hundreds of players in other leagues around the world and sitting on the end of benches in the NBA getting almost no minutes who are very capable of being good rotation players in the league.
    The exception being Chris Smith.

vCash
    When he disappeared for a few years I always thought he could turn out to be a TE or something in the NFL. Pretty rugged player. Glad to see he's doing well.
    Finally,
    A Sig With Class.

vCash
    this is the guy in those jackie chan movies right?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    this is the guy in those jackie chan movies right?
    The guy who is called 7/11 cuz he never shuts up.

vCash
    he played hard and with alot of heart as a raptor when he got mins. Always liked his aggresiveness. Problem was back then he was soo raw and undersized. He plays like a small forward but is like 6'5 or something.

he has been nice in phx. Nice to see him develop in to a nice rotation player.

vCash
    I wish the nba would have REAL MINOR LEAGUE teams for that reason. Give the kids a chance to grow. Actually have 15 players that you've drafted and scouted on your minor league team, and actually use it. Ya know, like MLB and NHL, the NHL is a better example for the NBA.