Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seattle Seahawks

7 50.00%
  • San Francisco 49ers

7 50.00%
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 14 Sunday Football: Seattle Seahawks (11-1) @ San Francisco 49ers (8-4)

Code:
    Seattle Seahawks (11-1) @ San Francisco 49ers (8-4) Location: Candlestick Park Time: 1:25 PM PT Sunday, December 8th TV: FOX
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards TD INT 108.5 2672 22 6 Russell Wilson 88.9 2312 15 7 Colin Kaepernick
    RB Comparison
    Yards Att. YPC TDs 970 224 4.3 9 Marshawn Lynch 821 203 4.0 8 Frank Gore
    WR Comparison
    Yards Rec AVG TDs 663 40 16.6 4 Doug Baldwin 822 61 13.5 5 Anquan Boldin
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks INTs Earl Thomas Cliff Avril Richard Sherman 82 13.0 2 Navorro Bowman Ahmad Brooks Tramaine Brock 111 8.5 4

vCash
    Pat and Vo need to drop any shred of nice they have and bring the hits. They need to set the tone for the rest of the team. We can't get punched first and cover up like the last two meetings.

vCash
    We need to be the bully in this game. Seahawks have been bullying us for the past 2 years
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    We need to be the bully in this game. Seahawks have been bullying us for the past 2 years
    This. But with the type of character players (except Aldon) we've built this team around they don't have the dirty bully side like Seattle does. Were physically able to though.

vCash
    I definitely don't feel confident about this game

vCash
    Niners will win this game, easy. Seahawks do not play well on the road, fact. The Seahawks should have 3 losses. Tampa Bay and Houston both let them off the hook with horrible play. Just my take. I think the Niners will be peaking at the right time, and no one even the Seahawks wants them to make the playoffs. They will be a very tough out from here on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ohdouger View Post
    Niners will win this game, easy. Seahawks do not play well on the road, fact. The Seahawks should have 3 losses. Tampa Bay and Houston both let them off the hook with horrible play. Just my take. I think the Niners will be peaking at the right time, and no one even the Seahawks wants them to make the playoffs. They will be a very tough out from here on.
    The thing is they won those games. Winning and having media and fans slobber over your team boosts confidence. For the Seahawks confidence is almost as important as their PEDs.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ohdouger:27528297
    I agree with everything said here except the second to last sentence. 49ers win comfortably. Go Niners! Time to win out the rest of the season.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    I feel like this is a loss. Until this team shows me they can beat a good team this year I'm not going to believe they can.

#TANK

vCash
    Dude you are high, Hawks don't play well on the road? The Hawks are 5-1 on the road and most of those were east coast games. IF the 9ers should make the playoffs and play Seattle, it will be in Seattle and we all know how that went the last time. Keep smoking.
    Last edited by plastikman; 12-04-2013 at 12:38 AM.

vCash
    I expect bloody murder in this game!!!! Run up the score and let the starters rest after!! I want a convincing shalacking type of win !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    The Niners need to be Richie Incognito...too soon?

Seriously though, beat these cocky ****ers.

vCash
    Good luck this weekend. Can't wait for the game. Hopefully we both make it through healthy.

As I'm sure you all can figure out, I'm all for Jim losing his third straight to Pete. Time will tell if it happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by plastikman:27530568
    Dude you are high, Hawks don't play well on the road? The Hawks are 5-1 on the road and most of those were east coast games. IF the 9ers should make the playoffs and play Seattle, it will be in Seattle and we all know how that went the last time. Keep smoking.
    Niners have been trampled by Seattle the last two times they played there. Seattle does not play well on the road. They have managed to win games given to them by opponents...most notably the Texans and Rams games. Hat's off...they hung in and pulled it out, but if you're going to try to claim that they played any better than either of those two cellar dwellers then you're the one who's smokin!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I feel like this is a loss. Until this team shows me they can beat a good team this year I'm not going to believe they can.
    Pretty much how I feel.

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast