Week 14: Tennesse Titans (5-7) @ Denver Broncos (10-2) 12/8 4:05 PM ET

TENNESSE TITANS
    vs.
    DENVER BRONCOS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

December 8th
    4:05 PM ET

vCash
    Not sure how I feel about this one...have to believe they are going to test the run D...I know we didn't have wolfe but it wasn't very encouraging with the performance up the middle.

I hope Denver doesn't ease up..these could be trap games.

vCash
    What's mannings record versus Tennessee?

vCash

vCash
    Tennessee has a good defense with some nice weapons on offense. Their QB will hold them back, though.

My Dad is a Titan's fan, should be fun!

vCash
    If we don't win by 20+ it will be a letdown. We just made a huge statement by taking both wins against the chiefs. We can't afford to lay an egg now.

vCash
    I do believe it is suppose to be low 30s so I could see a lot of running the ball again. Here is a question you could only keep one who would you keep Decker or Moreno?? Broncos should win I'm guessing by 17.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    I do believe it is suppose to be low 30s so I could see a lot of running the ball again. Here is a question you could only keep one who would you keep Decker or Moreno?? Broncos should win I'm guessing by 17.
    Very tough question. Both players are still relatively young but will demand larger contracts. I have been encouraged with what I have seen out of Montee. I think that type of insurance at RB makes me feel that Decker is the player I would try to keep. I would love for Elway to sign both Decker and Moreno though! DT Decker, Moreno, and Orange Julius are a great young combo to have!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over:27527200
    I go with option c. Cut champ and keep them both plus woody.

But to actually answer your question, I would keep moreno. Ball has looked good the last couple weeks, but fumbling is still a huge problem for him. Also we need 2 decent backs and Hillman looks pretty worthless right now.

vCash

vCash
    Sorry to divert from on topic stuff...

http://imgur.com/gallery/2zevwFF
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    We should beat Tennesse, but we can't just expect them to lay down either. The next few games could definitely be trap games. We need to secure home field, but if we don't I still like our chances if we have to go to Foxboro. Can we please just get healthy . We're missing so many key guys. Vickerson and Wolfe are obviously huge contributors with run defense. We need them back along with champ, DRC, and Thomas. Those guys combined make a huge difference. We're not as intimidating without them. What are the statuses of all those guys? Anyone know?
    Last edited by Denverbronco007; 12-03-2013 at 09:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denverbronco007 View Post
    We should beat Tennesse, but we can't just expect them to lay down either. The next few games could definitely be trap games. We need to secure home field, but if we don't I still like our chances if we have to go to Foxboro. Can we please just get healthy . We're missing so many key guys. Vickerson and Wolfe are obviously huge contributors with run defense. We need them back along with champ, DRC, and Thomas. Those guys combined make a huge difference. We're not as intimidating without them. What are the statuses of all those guys? Anyone know?
    Vick won't be back. He is on IR.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over:27527200
    Yep. We are not supposed to see above freezing weather till sometime next week. Last I saw they are calling for a high of 20 and more snow on sunday. Its 5 this morning In northern colo with a high of 10.

Oh btw did you catch that Big Al Rod Smith interview last night?

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    LMAO AT TITANS.... WHATEVER HELPS I GUESS

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-it-will-help/

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast