Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Denver Nuggets (10-6) @ Brooklyn Nets (5-12) 12/3 7:30 PM ET

(10-6) Denver Nuggets @ Brooklyn Nets (5-12)

Tuesday, December 3rd
    7:30 PM ET

Barclays Center
    Brooklyn, NY

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Randy Foye - Wilson Chandler - Kenneth Faried - J.J. Hickson

Nuggets Reserves

JaVale McGee- Timofey Mozgov - Jordan Hamilton - Andre Miller - Darrell Arthur - Evan Fournier- Anthony Randolph - Danilo Gallinari - Quincy Miller- Nate Robinson

Brooklyn Nets Starters

Shaun Livingston-Joe Johnson- Tornike Shengelia-Kevin Garnett-Andray Blatche

Nets Reserves

Andrei Kirilenko-Deron Williams-Tyshawn Taylor-Jason Terry-Alan Anderson-Paul Pierce-Reggie Evans-Mirza Teletovic-Brook Lopez-Mason Plumlee

vCash
    I have no idea what the Nets starting rotation is going to be like...they have quite a few injuries on their squad.

vCash
    Should be a win. They're in the same boar as NY, but with a better record. They're old. So the whole "Wear them down, wear them out" gimick might work well here.

Cant beat them down too hard though, I need them to beat the Knicks after this.

vCash
    Hey would you guys do this trade, Nets fan here...

Denver gets: Pierce (expiring), Perkins (2014 would be last year), Sefolosha (expiring), Shengelia (expiring), Nets 2015 2nd Rd Pick, Thunder 2014 1st Rd Pick (from Mavs)

Nets get: Gallinari and Randolph

Thunder gets: McGee and Andre Miller

vCash
    LOOOOOOOOOOL
    Why would we do that??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOL
    Why would we do that??

You don't need Miller you have Lawson.
    You don't need Gallo you have Chandler.
    McGee is under control for 3 years at 10.8 a year but Perkins contract is up next year at 8.7M
    You don't need Randolph you have Faried.

This gives you tons on cap space and flexibility going forward on top of the 1st Rd pick from the Thunder (Mavs pick, should be around 22 in a stacked draft). This trade doesn't involve anyone in your core: Lawson, Faried, Chandler, Hickson, Hamilton and Fournieir. The only 2 bigger contracts you would then have would be Lawson at 10.8M signed for another 3 years and Perkins who only has 1 year left at 8.7M.

All you really would nee with that core is a dominant center; Monroe is a restricted free agent. Give Monroe a max contract and 2014 starting 5 would be, Lawson, Fournier?, Chandler, Faried, Monroe, which is a pretty dominant starting 5. You then also have your draft pick along with the Thunders (Mavs) 1st.

vCash
    Gallo is our core!! I would rather trade Chandler than him, and only trade, i would take Perkins back is if we get Durant with him. And if we want to dump Miller, with giving up Gallo, i bet you we can get much much better deal than players with expirings. For Miller only, i would be ok with expiring, but for Gallo?? Wouldn't like to have another Iggy situation...

Give us Teletovic for Miller and you have a deal!

vCash
    No.... Just no. Bad trade.

Wouldn't move gallo for almost anything, especially garbage like that.

vCash
    Gallo is our core!! I would rather trade Chandler than him, and only trade, i would take Perkins back is if we get Durant with him. And if we want to dump Miller, with giving up Gallo, i bet you we can get much much better deal than players with expirings. For Miller only, i would be ok with expiring, but for Gallo?? Wouldn't like to have another Iggy situation...

Give us Teletovic for Miller and you have a deal!
    I'd be fine if you just wanted to switch Chandler for Gallo. I'd figured you'd want to trade a guy coming off an ACL injury and not knowing what you will get with him.

The point of the trade was for Miller to go to Thunder so Westbrook could play some SG, while still having a capable PG on the floor.

Denver gets: Pierce (expiring), Perkins (2014 would be last year), Sefolosha (expiring), Shengelia (expiring), Nets 2015 2nd Rd Pick, Thunder 2014 1st Rd Pick (from Mavs)

Nets get: W. Chandler and Randolph

vCash
    Lol, please don't make more trade requests...what do you think about sending Lopez to Denver for McGee??
    Or something like Lopez, Garnett, Terry for McGee, Miller, Arthur?? You don't need Lopez when you get McGee, you don't need Garnett when you have Mirza and Arthur, and you don't need Terry when you have JJ...

vCash
    Lol, please don't make more trade requests...what do you think about sending Lopez to Denver for McGee??
    Or something like Lopez, Garnett, Terry for McGee, Miller, Arthur?? You don't need Lopez when you get McGee, you don't need Garnett when you have Mirza and Arthur, and you don't need Terry when you have JJ...
    LOL...I'd trade Lopez, Williams, Terry, 20152nd Rd Pick for Lawson, Chandler, McGee and your 2014 1st Rd Pick

vCash
    Nahhhh I'll take my chances with Lawson and our pick.. Thanks though.

Go trade with the Knicks, they're desperate.

vCash
    ^This, and you would get good pick in return, if they have one, because they trade those picks like they don't need them...

vCash
    SMH nets fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ambisme56 View Post
    Hey would you guys do this trade, Nets fan here...

Nets get: Gallinari and Randolph

how bout we just trade McGee and Andre Miller for Thabo, Perk and 2014 1st, as you said. And dont trade Gallo to brooklyn.

What is this? a gallo for pierce swap?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast