Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Indiana 16-1 @ Portland 14-3

at

TV: FSIN, CSNW

Mon, Dec 2 10:00 PM EST

vCash
    #1 seed in the East takes on the #1 seed in the west and we can't get national tv?

Two teams last couple of years that have had some great games. Two teams with a lot of connections and cross over that get physical and chippy. Yet no coverage. Makes me sick.

vCash
    Blazers Pacers don't make it on NBA TV in favor of Magic Wizards. How the **** does that happen? Even Blazers and Pacer being worst case scenarios was a better matchup at schedule making time then Magic Wizards best case scenario.

vCash
    fun game to watch so far.

vCash
    Blazers knocking down foul shots down the stretch is a good sign. Hope they hold on to this one, would get some street cred

vCash
    I feel sorry for anyone not able to watch this game

vCash
    I want to have Paul George's babby's

vCash
    We did it. whewwwwww

vCash
    Came here to say Blazers r Legit. Glad they stuck with Totts and happy they beat Pacers maybe this Pacer crush will die down a bit.

vCash
    Definitely fun game to watch. Portland showed up and did what was needed to win.

vCash
    Great statement game!!! This was a measuring mark for us similar to Houston earlier in November. It lets us see where we are in our teams development. I must say that we have things to improve for sure but the ability to win games (the most important aspect of basketball) we have down. Way to hit big shots Lillard and Wes...LA proving he is the best power forward in the league and Mo coming in off the bench for double digits is how we are doing it. Now lets knock out the Thunder and let them know that their window in officially closed when they let Harden leave.
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by therealwd27 View Post
    Came here to say Blazers r Legit. Glad they stuck with Totts and happy they beat Pacers maybe this Pacer crush will die down a bit.
    Thanks for the comment. Its good to get a little cred outside of Portland. But I do hope the Pacers knock out your Heat.
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao Sorn View Post
    Thanks for the comment. Its good to get a little cred outside of Portland. But I do hope the Pacers knock out your Heat.
    No problem man, as a basketball fan can't ignore the other legit teams out there. That being said playoffs can't come soon enough.

I look forward to ECF against Pacers should make for some great playoff basketball, and maybe if things stay same Blazers vs Spurs/Thunder in WCF. Either way things are looking good.

vCash
    Should continue to be an exciting year of basketball. I'd like to see portland able to put away teams more efficiently more often, so we can rest guys longer throughout the season. But it's looking pretty great so far and we seem to be continually improving.

vCash
    Little while back I made the comment we are entering a 7 game stretch and we will go 5-2. People on main forum said I was delusional and we would be lucky to go 3-4. We are now 6 games in and 5-1. I normally HATE saying told ya so especially when those people are not here to see it but right now it feels so good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast