Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 opponents

vCash

2014 opponents

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=oakland-raiders&id=2191&src=desktop

vCash
    I have no clue what this is, In before closed.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    I'll add the link :

LINK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I'll add the link :

LINK
    That looks like a bumpy road

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    16-0. Nothing less.

vCash
    Sorry. I copy and pasted the link from my crappy phone

vCash
    They really need to beef this roster up in the offseason. This schedule ruined my ****ing day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove:27523158
    They really need to beef this roster up in the offseason. This schedule ruined my ****ing day.
    Don't allow that, NY. Projecting outcomes through a glance of a schedule, especially this far in advance, is futile.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Renz13 View Post
    Don't allow that, NY. Projecting outcomes through a glance of a schedule, especially this far in advance, is futile.
    Ruining my day was an overreaction lol. Oakland certainly needs to make moves in the offseason to compete (I think that's obvious). They aren't two far off just need to really focus on skill positions and get some game changers. A DE (preferably Hardy), some good NT are available this season too. I'm thinking we draft a saftey or bring Stevie Brown in? Offensively, a total renovation should be made. I'm hoping McGloin continues his solid play because that would be one less worry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    The only game that jumps out at me is the 49ers at home that should be a fun game to attend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfarneti53 View Post
    The only game that jumps out at me is the 49ers at home that should be a fun game to attend.
    bring your kevlar vest. never know if you'll get stabbed with Niner fans around.
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    A look ahead to Raiders' 2014 opponents

By Paul Gutierrez | December 2, 2013 9:00:20 AM PST
    Sure, the Oakland Raiders still have four games remaining in the 2013 season, beginning this weekend at the New York Jets, and followed by three straight against AFC West foes in the Kansas City Chiefs (home), San Diego Chargers (road) and Denver Broncos (home).

But it’s never too soon to take a peak ahead to the 2014 slate of opponents, especially since the NFL announced last week the date of the Raiders’ “home” game at London’s Wembley Stadium. The Raiders will play the Miami Dolphins in England on Sept. 28, 2014, in Week 4, and with that as a starting point, we can assume a few things.

First, we already know the Raiders’ opponents next season. They will have home games against the Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos, as well as the Buffalo Bills, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, the AFC South team that finishes in the same place in its division as the Raiders do in the AFC West (right now, that would be the Houston Texans) and the Dolphins (in London).

The Raiders’ road games are at Kansas City, San Diego, Denver, the New England Patriots, New York Jets, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks and the AFC North team that finishes in the same place as the Raiders (right now, it’s the Cleveland Browns).

Historically, whenever a West Coast team plays abroad, the NFL has them playing as far east as possible before departing for London and then having their bye the week after the international game.

It’s not hard to imagine, then, the Raiders playing at New England or New York on Sept. 21 before departing for England to face the Dolphins on Sept. 28 and then being off for their bye on Oct. 5.

The official schedule will not be released until April 2014.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDraiders619 View Post
    A look ahead to Raiders' 2014 opponents

By Paul Gutierrez | December 2, 2013 9:00:20 AM PST
    Sure, the Oakland Raiders still have four games remaining in the 2013 season, beginning this weekend at the New York Jets, and followed by three straight against AFC West foes in the Kansas City Chiefs (home), San Diego Chargers (road) and Denver Broncos (home).

But itís never too soon to take a peak ahead to the 2014 slate of opponents, especially since the NFL announced last week the date of the Raidersí ďhomeĒ game at Londonís Wembley Stadium. The Raiders will play the Miami Dolphins in England on Sept. 28, 2014, in Week 4, and with that as a starting point, we can assume a few things.

First, we already know the Raidersí opponents next season. They will have home games against the Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos, as well as the Buffalo Bills, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, the AFC South team that finishes in the same place in its division as the Raiders do in the AFC West (right now, that would be the Houston Texans) and the Dolphins (in London).

The Raidersí road games are at Kansas City, San Diego, Denver, the New England Patriots, New York Jets, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks and the AFC North team that finishes in the same place as the Raiders (right now, itís the Cleveland Browns).

Historically, whenever a West Coast team plays abroad, the NFL has them playing as far east as possible before departing for London and then having their bye the week after the international game.

Itís not hard to imagine, then, the Raiders playing at New England or New York on Sept. 21 before departing for England to face the Dolphins on Sept. 28 and then being off for their bye on Oct. 5.

The official schedule will not be released until April 2014.
    Let's kill the Seachickens and give the English a jolly good show!

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Tough schedule - hopefully Jax slips below the titans in that division, rather see them next year then houston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Renz13 View Post
    This is a huge understatement. You can't make a realistic prediction ,based on next years opponents.

Ridiculous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast