Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Monday Night Football: Seahawks 34, Saints 7

Monday Night Football
    Date: Monday December 2nd, 20123
    Time: 8:30 PM ET/5:30 PM PT
    Channel: ESPN

New Orleans Saints (9-2) Vs. Seattle Seahawks (10-1)

Gotta get something up at least.

I still think we win by double digits.
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 12-02-2013 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Made it purrrty

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Yeah, wow. I somehow didn't notice there wasn't a thread in here. This should be a good game. I see a victory, but think it'll be tight. Losing two CBs isn't going to help.
    "The idea that the market will solve such things as environmental concerns, as our racial divides, as our class distinctions, our problems with educating and incorporating one generation of workers into the economy after the other when that economy is changing; the idea that the market is going to heed all of the human concerns and still maximise profit is juvenile. . . Are we all in this together or are we all not?" - David Simon, creator of The Wire

vCash
    We always seem to rise up to the competition. I think everyone will be focused and play up to their potential. We will need some huge plays by our defense and release the beast to come away with the win. I know we have the guys to get this done. the 12s need to be loud and proud!!! GO HAWKS!!!

vCash
    31-38 Seattle

vCash
    I think we dominate. Primetime, huge matchup, playoff implications...

Think week 16 last season. That's what I'm expecting.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Sorry guys, was travelling to see family all last week and totally slacked on the thread. Even for the Giants I just copy and pasted a pic.

This whole game is getting the right body on Gronk. If they handle that matchup i think the rest of the DBs can shutdown the other weapons. Gonna need strong LB play for those RB screens and checkdowns they love so much. And of course....GOTTA HIT HIM. Pressure pressure pressure. Shake him up.

Really can't wait for this game!

vCash
    Inactives:

Percy Harvin officially inactive for Seahawks against Saints

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on December 2, 2013, 7:28 PM EST
    IMG_0863
    As expected, wide receiver Percy Harvin is officially inactive for Seattle with lingering soreness in his surgically repaired hip.

Harvin didn’t practice for Seattle this week after appearing in his first game with the team two weeks ago against the Minnesota Vikings. Harvin was listed as doubtful to play on Saturday and is now officially on a spectator for Monday night’s game against the New Orleans Saints.

Also out for Seattle is cornerback Brandon Browner. While Browner is still awaiting a decision on an appeal of his impending suspension of a violation of the league’s substance-abuse policy, it’s a groin injury that is keeping him off the field against New Orleans.

Other inactives for Seattle include: running back Christine Michael, tackle Michael Bowie, guard Caylin Hauptmann, defensive end Benson Mayowa and defensive tackle Jordan Hill.

The Saints also will be missing a pair of players due to injury. New Orleans had listed defensive end Glenn Foster and linebacker Keyunta Dawson as questionable heading into tonight’s game. Both are officially inactive for the Saints. Foster did not practice all week with a knee injury while Dawson appeared on the injury report for the first time on Saturday with a calf injury.

They are joined by quarterback Ryan Griffin, running back Khiry Robinson, cornerback Trevin Wade, tackle Terron Armstead and wide receiver Nick Toon as the additional inactive for the Saints.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...gainst-saints/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller1 View Post
    I think we dominate. Primetime, huge matchup, playoff implications...

Think week 16 last season. That's what I'm expecting.
    Don't wanna speak too soon, but... Yeah...

vCash
    Before the game Trent Dilfer was talking crap about Seahawks D has duped people into thinking it's good. Only people who been duped are the ones who think Dilfer knows anything about football.

vCash
    The one thing I can see holding the seahawks back from making it to the super bowl is that sometimes Carroll and Bevell get a little too Russell Wilson crazy at times.

vCash
    Wrecked 'em!
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Great win
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Not even remotely surprised. I knew we would dominate, and we did.

Russell Wilson is the my #2 in MVP voting, quickly gaining on Peyton.

vCash
    Russell Wilson and Earl Thomas won't let this team lose. Incredible leaders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Wrecked 'em!
    steamrolled em
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast