Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Rex Can Stay

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    471
    vCash
    1500

    Rex Can Stay

    But we need a better staff for him. Dennis Thurman is not a defensive coordinator and Rex is making all the calls distracting him from his duties. The WR coach is horrible. I watched every game today and I saw WR's getting free except ours. The only coaches that should stay are the special teams and Karl Dunbar DL coach.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    14,712
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Toon88 View Post
    But we need a better staff for him. Dennis Thurman is not a defensive coordinator and Rex is making all the calls distracting him from his duties. The WR coach is horrible. I watched every game today and I saw WR's getting free except ours. The only coaches that should stay are the special teams and Karl Dunbar DL coach.
    It is time for Rex to go too; how do you, as the head coach and "in charge" of all the coaches, have your team so unprepared to play these last 3 weeks? Cut Sanchez, Cut Cro, Cut Holmes, Fire Rex, and start over!
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    225
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1:27516559
    Quote Originally Posted by Toon88 View Post
    But we need a better staff for him. Dennis Thurman is not a defensive coordinator and Rex is making all the calls distracting him from his duties. The WR coach is horrible. I watched every game today and I saw WR's getting free except ours. The only coaches that should stay are the special teams and Karl Dunbar DL coach.
    It is time for Rex to go too; how do you, as the head coach and "in charge" of all the coaches, have your team so unprepared to play these last 3 weeks? Cut Sanchez, Cut Cro, Cut Holmes, Fire Rex, and start over!
    Dude your right I mean he is too stubborn to change our cbs are bad but he wanna stay man to man. Makes no sense

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Piscataway, NJ
    Posts
    284
    vCash
    1500
    For once hire offense minded head coach.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    brooklyn ny
    Posts
    975
    vCash
    1500
    I don't want Rex gone, but if he was to get let go, who are some honorable replacements?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    471
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nykobe24 View Post
    I don't want Rex gone, but if he was to get let go, who are some honorable replacements?
    Jack Del Rio. Chuck Pagano brother and the special teams coach of the Seattle Seahawks. Jets GM Idzik has ties too him. I just don't know of any offensive coordinators that are lighting up the score board

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Toon88 View Post
    Jack Del Rio. Chuck Pagano brother and the special teams coach of the Seattle Seahawks. Jets GM Idzik has ties too him. I just don't know of any offensive coordinators that are lighting up the score board
    Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell would be one to keep an eye on. The way they are developing Russell Wilson has been outstanding. Geno has similar play coming out of college to Wilson. I can't see a team getting in the way of the Seahawks and he will be a hot commodity when they win the Super Bowl.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bronx Zoo
    Posts
    587
    vCash
    1500
    You can bring in anyone you want, no one will win with this offensive roster. Then you're choosing to go into a crapshoot of hiring a new coach, as opposed to keeping the coach who proved he can win with the right talent...


    Wide Load Beast Of The Green & White Northeast

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CannibalPanda View Post
    You can bring in anyone you want, no one will win with this offensive roster. Then you're choosing to go into a crapshoot of hiring a new coach, as opposed to keeping the coach who proved he can win with the right talent...
    Surely you're not suggesting that this will be the same team on offense next year....????

    You're not being straight.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    16,825
    vCash
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by CannibalPanda View Post
    You can bring in anyone you want, no one will win with this offensive roster. Then you're choosing to go into a crapshoot of hiring a new coach, as opposed to keeping the coach who proved he can win with the right talent...
    its like changing clothes and keeping the dirty diaper.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    57
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman:27528079
    Quote Originally Posted by CannibalPanda View Post
    You can bring in anyone you want, no one will win with this offensive roster. Then you're choosing to go into a crapshoot of hiring a new coach, as opposed to keeping the coach who proved he can win with the right talent...
    its like changing clothes and keeping the dirty diaper.
    If the Jets bring I'm a new HC he will have up to 50 mil in cap space and 12 picks to help rebuild the offense and defense. This is the best time to bring in a new HC. And please from now on be realistic. Don't just be a Rex fan be a Jets fan. And as a Jets fan Rex is just not doing it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    16,825
    vCash
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsnews94 View Post
    If the Jets bring I'm a new HC he will have up to 50 mil in cap space and 12 picks to help rebuild the offense and defense. This is the best time to bring in a new HC. And please from now on be realistic. Don't just be a Rex fan be a Jets fan. And as a Jets fan Rex is just not doing it.
    lets have Rex play left guard lol

    how does that change what I said? they need to improve the offense regardless of the coach.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    57
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman:27547180
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsnews94 View Post
    If the Jets bring I'm a new HC he will have up to 50 mil in cap space and 12 picks to help rebuild the offense and defense. This is the best time to bring in a new HC. And please from now on be realistic. Don't just be a Rex fan be a Jets fan. And as a Jets fan Rex is just not doing it.
    lets have Rex play left guard lol

    how does that change what I said? they need to improve the offense regardless of the coach.
    I agree that they have to improve the offense, but they need a new coach. And I want to know...honestly how worse can this team be with a new HC

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    16,825
    vCash
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsnews94 View Post
    I agree that they have to improve the offense, but they need a new coach. And I want to know...honestly how worse can this team be with a new HC
    heard the same **** last year when people wanted a new QB. how much worse can McElroy be or we need Geno hes the best QB in the draft

    THAT would be changing the baby instead of the diaper. We don't need change for the sake of change.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    57
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman:27547274
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsnews94 View Post
    I agree that they have to improve the offense, but they need a new coach. And I want to know...honestly how worse can this team be with a new HC
    heard the same **** last year when people wanted a new QB. how much worse can McElroy be or we need Geno hes the best QB in the draft

    THAT would be changing the baby instead of the diaper. We don't need change for the sake of change.
    Changing the HC is way different from the QB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •