0 0%
  • Love gets it going again

0 0%
  • God, Durant is good

3 75.00%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wolves @ Thunder 12/1

Last edited by PurpleJesus; 12-01-2013 at 06:38 PM.

vCash
    Defensive matchups should be interesting...I expect a high dose of Rubio and Brewer on Westbrook, and a high does of Brewer and Moute on Durant.

vCash
    they have been really good since we blew them out. This could get ugly. Love needs one of his monster games, and so does the rest of our starting lineup.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Rubio in early foul trouble. Barea can't guard Westbrook.

vCash
    Moute comes in for Brewer. I thought maybe they would bring him in for Martin and have Brewer guard Westbrook, and Moute on Durant. Instead, Barea is still attempting to guard Westbrook.

vCash
    Rubio is picking up a nasty habit of picking up 2 quick fouls. He needs to play in that world in between ultra aggressive, and know who he is guarding too.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Rubio is picking up a nasty habit of picking up 2 quick fouls. He needs to play in that world in between ultra aggressive, and know who he is guarding too.
    I agree, but in his defense, at least for tonight, a matchup against Westbrook is always going to be physical.

vCash
    KMart just blown by twice in a row

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I agree, but in his defense, at least for tonight, you have to play pretty physical against someone like Westbrook.
    that is what I mean though. You don't need to be aggressive on a catch 28 feet from the rim. You are going to get action while guarding Westbrook. Don't make silly plays.

vCash
    do my eyes deceive me, or is our bench outplaying another teams bench?

vCash
    actually, we don't have a single bench player with a positive +/-.

nm

vCash
    is that Ryan Gomes in a suit on the Thunder bench?

Always liked that guy, just not a very good NBA player.

vCash
    I really like Dieng. I've said it before that next year he will show his true potential but I like what he can give us in the future. Just don't give up on him and let Sikma work with him.

United we Run

vCash
    why does some nobody who averages like 4 ppg always step up and kill us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    I really like Dieng. I've said it before that next year he will show his true potential but I like what he can give us in the future. Just don't give up on him and let Sikma work with him.
    for sure. He can contribute, just not a ton this season. Though, if we see in-season growth, like we could from Dieng, it will be a huge positive for his potential going forward.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast