Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Buffalo Bills Vs. Atlanta Falcons anyone? Hellooo anybody there?

Just posting something up for someone who wanted to post on the game. Someone can make a real gamethread and merge it if they want. Im on my phone at work so doing that is a no go for me. Anyways, looks like we are literally tanking this season. Could be why Blank gave Smith his word he would let him keep his job no matter of the record. I got Spiller and Jackson starting on my fantasy team so go Bills! 2-14 here we come.

vCash
    My boy Antone Smith. Yea he got talent. Keep him on the bench.

vCash
    I hate myself but I couldn't help but not want to win. Exciting win but I want Clowney. Thankfully the Jags lost but the Texans still won. :/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan View Post
    I hate myself but I couldn't help but not want to win. Exciting win but I want Clowney. Thankfully the Jags lost but the Texans still won. :/
    You mixed the last part up i think. Unless you was counting losing as a win in the draft perspective. Dont hate yourself though. I wanted to lose too.

vCash
    I wanted to lose too, so don't feel bad lol.

vCash
    I wanted a win.

I want a higher pick and all, but something about losing to the Bills after three losses to three rivals felt so wrong.

vCash
    I will say this though, our oline, I think looked the worse it has all year. It was pathetic.

vCash
    I was at work and didnt see much of any highlights of our game when i was looking at game highlights eventhough our game was much as good as the bears V Vikings game im sure. I got to say, i feel good we won, but if we end up being behind the Bucs, Texans, Raiders or Vikings, we can pretty much say good bye to Clowney. Jags i believe will pick bridgewater. Mariotta is staying in school so not as many top talent QBs after Bridgewater. Clowney will b a for sure top 3 pick this year i believe.