Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

2013 Week 13: TB @ CAR

Almost kickoff. We're yet again without CJ (****ing Cannon), and all of our HBs are injured (only Williams is inactive). On paper this should be a win, especially at home, but we're going to need our offense to play well if our defense can't get a good passrush. Also, I think Norman is active this game, so maybe he's out of the doghouse.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

vCash
    We're not getting pressure at all. CJ is so underrated.

vCash
    Ginn needs to quit testing the Bucs kickoff coverage. Offense won't do **** when they start from their own 10 and 15 yard lines.

vCash
    Woaaaaaah Caaaaaaaam!

vCash
    Stupid hold by Norman. **** like that will get him back in the doghouse.

vCash
    High pass by Cam, but it hit LaFell in the hands, tough INT.

vCash
    Riverboat Ron strikes again!

vCash
    Ginn burned Revis. I know he's hurt, but he bit so hard on that stop and go, even with a healthy Revis that was a burner.

vCash
    Boneheaded pick by Cam in TB territory, but I have to assume he wouldn't have tried to throw that if we weren't up 24-6.

vCash
    Well, we can officially bust out the celebratory booze, because we can now celebrate our first winning season in 5 years!

vCash
    I'm happy to see another blow-out win. I understand that maybe Newton (and others) took more risks when we far ahead, but I hope they hear about it from Rivera; we've thrown too many games in the past, can't start getting ahead of ourselves.

I know we all have different opinions about Williams, but I'm missing him right now. Stewart doesn't look as good as he has in the past (though he muscled out some tough yardage today). Tolbert looked great though. I'm thinking we'll have both Williams and Johnson back against the Saints. Chances of a 200-yard game for Williams next week?

Philly did us a little bit of a favor in beating Arizona, making our chance at a playoff spot a bit more secure. It would obviously be even better if the Seahawks take out the Saints tomorrow night.

vCash
    I finally got to a game in time to see introductions. (I am late for everything.) A guy behind me was yelling to kick the fg late in the first half and I was telling him that we had this and started yelling Go, Go, Go! I am probably being selfish but I can't believe we didn't win that review on the fumble late in the game. Another W though and now Riverboat Ron and Cam are finally back to .500.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    I finally got to a game in time to see introductions. (I am late for everything.) A guy behind me was yelling to kick the fg late in the first half and I was telling him that we had this and started yelling Go, Go, Go! I am probably being selfish but I can't believe we didn't win that review on the fumble late in the game. Another W though and now Riverboat Ron and Cam are finally back to .500.
    The intros are really cool. Do they do the "Down with the Sickness" drum beat for all intros? When I went they did defense's intros and everyone went insane when Hardy and Luke came out.

That fumble review was a crock of ****, but so was that "catch" review against MIA. It seems like RR never wins challenges, despite rarely throwing bad challenge flags (only bad one I've seen was against the Rams).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    The intros are really cool. Do they do the "Down with the Sickness" drum beat for all intros? When I went they did defense's intros and everyone went insane when Hardy and Luke came out.

That fumble review was a crock of ****, but so was that "catch" review against MIA. It seems like RR never wins challenges, despite rarely throwing bad challenge flags (only bad one I've seen was against the Rams).
    I am pretty sure they played Down with the Sickness but they only did the offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    I am pretty sure they played Down with the Sickness but they only did the offense.
    I was surprised when I went and they only did one side of the ball, but that must be what they do now. The two other games I went to they just did the "stars" of the team. They also did intros for the other team, but that's probably because one was the Cowboys on SNF and the other was PM with the Colts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast