Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Report: Kobe could make 2013-14 debut as soon as Friday

According to Ramona Shelburne of ESPNLosAngeles.com the countdown clock for Bryant to make his 2013-14 debut has just speeded up. That’s because Lakers coach Mike D’Antoni says it’s possible that Bryant could be in the lineup to face the Kings Friday night in Sacramento.
    Mike D is a clown rushing the return and i bet you he's going average 38-40minutes a game this season.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/1...e-back-friday/
    Last edited by LAKobeBryant; 11-30-2013 at 10:08 PM.

vCash
    What are you talking about???

Kobe's possible return on friday is up to him, even dantoni said there is no reason to rush anything.

vCash
    Your a clown if you think that Clowntoni is making the call on this, it's all Kobes call. When the Mamba is ready to come back, he will tell you when he's coming back. Plain and simple. Kobe also dictates the minutes he will play, not Clowntoni.

vCash
    I promise I hate to say the following. But whenever Kobe returns from this injury. I have an eerily bad feeling that he'll get hurt again. Like seriously hurt. I hope its more just a fear as opposed to an inevitability. ..

vCash
    I say December 20 vs Minnesota

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    Mike D is a clown rushing the return and i bet you he's going average 38-40minutes a game this season.

..that's the only possible explanation.

vCash

Reading is fundamental.

vCash
    Daniel San Martin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    Your a clown if you think that Clowntoni is making the call on this, it's all Kobes call. When the Mamba is ready to come back, he will tell you when he's coming back. Plain and simple. Kobe also dictates the minutes he will play, not Clowntoni.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Reading is fundamental.
    Oh i guess you guys don't remember when Tom Thib kept saying in practice when Rose can possibly return during last playoffs. All that does it produce hype in the media. And if you guys actually "read" the main source is coming from dantoni saying he'll return possibly on friday....

i guess you can't make any references on this site unless you say it directly...

vCash
    Oh i guess you guys don't remember when Tom Thib kept saying in practice when Rose can possibly return during last playoffs. All that does it produce hype in the media. And if you guys actually "read" the main source is coming from dantoni saying he'll return possibly on friday....

i guess you can't make any references on this site unless you say it directly...
    And how's that's D'antoni rushing Kobe back to play him 40 mintues a game? To be exact, he said he might or not play on Friday. They'd have to re-evaluate him after every practice and see how he feels. I don't see how that translates to him rushing Kobe back.

vCash
    I also doubt Kobe hits anywhere near 40 mpg with how deep our roster is. The D'Antoni hate here is incredibly obnoxious. I know it was the cool thing to do last year, but people need to chill out and just enjoy the team at this point rather than continuously lobbying for Wiggins and D'Antoni's removal.

The PSD's Mack-Donald's Crew (formerly the Sheldon Richardson Crew) Members: Raidaz4life, raiderposting, HunterNRoss, N. Cog Neato, RaiderKid318, theGhost-isGone, NYRaiderLove, raiderizer, weeman323, RaJAxTWa, laek, Wolfe-Raider

vCash
    1225...but just for 20-25 minutes a game,D'Antoni mustn't overuse him. First games 10-15 minutes would be ok.

vCash
    Comparing Kobe to D Rose is like comparing a Cadilac with a Ford Pinto. It's about being a competitor and Kobes got that in his blood and wants to PLAY TO WIN as soon as he can, while D Rose has his brother and other chitown thugs dictating what to do and when he can do it which tells me his desire to win isn't remotely close to that of the Mamba. Anybody who played sports to win will get back out and play when their body and doctor tells them they can play.

vCash

RJ Mallari

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast