Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Happy Thanksgiving guys, and despite our difficult times, I've thought long and hard about what there is to give Thanks for as a Knicks fan.

So, here's what I've got so far...

I am Thankful that...

... James Dolan has a Band, otherwise he'd be spending even More time trying to "fix" the Knicks.
    ... JR Smith has managed to avoid getting suspended again. Spliffs? Techs? Flagrants? JR's been on pretty good behavior.
    ... STAT can actually play a few minutes. While his on court play has been awful, we have little chance of trading him if he can't even get on the floor.
    ... Chris Smith is finally getting his shot... in Erie.
    ... Tyson Chandler is getting a lot of rest. Come back fully healthy big guy.
    ... Melo and Bargs are scoring. At least someone is scoring.
    ... our West Cost road trip is finally almost over. At least if we lose for the next little while, we won't have to stay up to 1 am to watch it.

Soooo... on that note, have a Happy Turkey Day everyone. And remember, it could always be worse. Really, it could. I have no idea how, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

vCash

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

I am thankful for Raymond Felton. I enjoy the faces he puts on when he gets beat off the dribble and acts like it was someone else's fault.

vCash
    Happy Thanksgiving,

I"m thankful it can't get much worse.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torocan View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving guys, and despite our difficult times, I've thought long and hard about what there is to give Thanks for as a Knicks fan.

So, here's what I've got so far...

I am Thankful that...

... James Dolan has a Band, otherwise he'd be spending even More time trying to "fix" the Knicks.
    ... JR Smith has managed to avoid getting suspended again. Spliffs? Techs? Flagrants? JR's been on pretty good behavior.
    ... STAT can actually play a few minutes. While his on court play has been awful, we have little chance of trading him if he can't even get on the floor.
    ... Chris Smith is finally getting his shot... in Erie.
    ... Tyson Chandler is getting a lot of rest. Come back fully healthy big guy.
    ... Melo and Bargs are scoring. At least someone is scoring.
    ... our West Cost road trip is finally almost over. At least if we lose for the next little while, we won't have to stay up to 1 am to watch it.

Soooo... on that note, have a Happy Turkey Day everyone. And remember, it could always be worse. Really, it could. I have no idea how, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Knicks (meh). I've had enough of these jive turkeys. I'm stuffed.

vCash
    Congratulations to you all ... have a nice holiday and be thankful for what you`ve got
    Thats`s the spirit TEAM, that`s the spirit ...

vCash
    Happy Thanksgiving, I'm thankful that there was no Knicks game played yesterday.