Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Knicks hold Team Meeting... Again.

After racking up their seventh consecutive loss, the Knicks have another team meeting...

The easiest thing for us to do is just to crumble right now," said Anthony.

"We are in a dark place but we have to get out of this. We just have to get out of it.

"We talked. Everybody talked. The players had a meeting, the coaches - everybody had a meeting after the game. We had to talk. We're trying to figure it out together.

"We have to put four quarters together. We got to do it for one another. Right now the game is not for nobody. We're just not making it happen."
    http://www.givemesport.com/405711-ne...cessive-defeat

After the New York Knicks lost their seventh consecutive game Wednesday night to fall to 3-11 on the season, players and coaches held a 20-minute, closed-door meeting...

"They have to figure it out, and we have to help them figure it out," Anthony said. "I really don't know how we do that but we're going to keep trying and we're going to keep trying to figure this out. Them guys have to figure it out on their own, too, and along the way, we all have to be there for one another. The easiest thing would be for us to go our separate ways and separate this team in the locker room but we have to be here for one another right now. The hardest thing to do right now is to remain positive. I know it's tough but we have to do that."
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...ing-dark-place

vCash
    They're only human. We complain as fans but this has to be eating them up inside.

vCash
    Im sick to my stomach

I cant imagine how this team feels

If this horrible run doesnt bond them it will break them, probably the latter

Its getting very ugly...

vCash
    At least we know that during the meeting no one got DEFENSIVE.

vCash
    ^^That's pretty funny Captain, I like that.

I hope someone said to Stoudemire if you're going to call out players for lack of ball movement that he should look in the mirror first. I've never seen a blackhole like AMar'e, the moment he touches the ball it's either him making the shot, missing it or getting a really bad turnover. Passing is the last thing on his mind everytime the ball touches his hand.

And someone should tell JR to abandon his jumpshot altogether; I don't know how many bricks he needs to lay from the perimeter for him to start thinking that his best opportunity for scoring would come if he penetrates the lane.

And lastly, Shumpert should apologize to the team for being the biggest scrub in the starting 5. He is just awful in every aspect of the game, I can't wait for him to get off this team.

vCash
    They had a few already and nothing really helped..

I know there is a problem in the locker room. There are too many uncertainties in this team.. Shumpert trade? Will Melo resign? When is Tyson coming back? JR. woes..Backcourt problems.. Inefficient three point shooting.. Which was a strength last season...

Also Melo probably wanted some better offseason moves, but that didn't happen..

This team is a ****in mess.

vCash
    How's Woodson still coaching this team

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by captain moroni View Post
    at least we know that during the meeting no one got defensive.
    lmfao

vCash
    Amare .... -29.

Honestly, watching him play I think he is on drugs of some type which are impairing him.

vCash
    I always get angry when I hear about Melo wanting more off-season moves.

He is the #1 reason this team has a bare cubbard. And Crack Addict Dolan.

vCash
    Ron artest after loss, " it didn't mater who the coach was, the coach coulda been aunt jamima , the coach coulda been syrup"
    On coming to ny.

vCash
    Amare shouldnt be allowed to play. I cant believe he talked about ball movement when he has been nothing but a black hole turnover machine this whole season.

JR Smith NEEDS to drive to the basket. He should not be allowed to take any jumpers until he drives to the basket at least 5 times.

Bargnani has got to focus on help defense. His man defense has been great, but when our perimeter guys get burned he offers ZERO help.

Honestly, I cant be mad at Melo. He has took over the rebounding load. He is playing over 40mpg. One thing Melo needs to do is go with his "first" move. Jason Kidd said this last year that Melo is like Dirk in which both players usually like to go with their second or third move. And thats when ball movement stops.

Shumpert needs to stop trying to be a hero on defense cause it makes him look bad. He is too busy trying to make that flashy steal, block, or overhelping on a double that it has actually HURT his defense greatly.

Last but not least, this team needs to get back to shooting THREES. Never thought I say something like that. But our attempts are down and even the attempts we take are last second hail marys....get back to swinging the ball across the perimeter!

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni:27498822
    At least we know that during the meeting no one got DEFENSIVE.
    Lmao I also hope no one took OFFENSE to any of the players opinions

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    Lmao I also hope no one took OFFENSE to any of the players opinions
    I'm confident that nobody in that room was being too Offensive or Defensive...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torocan View Post
    I'm confident that nobody in that room was being too Offensive or Defensive...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast