Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Beane is probably delusional enough to think his team is good enough right now to win

it all. I can hear his pea brain grinding, saying to himself, "Well, we'll get Jaso back who will help us, Reddick and Cespedes had bad years and should rebound, Choice will give us another good bat, Anderson will be back and will finally stay healthy."

vCash
    Back to Back West Champs and we are losing lets see Chris Young who was expendable and did nothing this year. Maybe we lose Colon but thats' about it. So um why isn't it good enough. Because of Prince? I do think Prince will really help Texas but they are most likely going to lose Garza, and the offseason isn't done yet. We still have plenty of time to make moves. I prefer we upgrade SS and move Lowrie to 2nd myself, but keeping him at SS and upgrading 2nd if possible is ok too. That's the nice thing about Lowrie we can upgrade 2nd or ss and move him to the other one.

vCash
    Doesn't matter how good the a's do in the reg. we all know they choke **** in the playoffs
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-02-2013 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Dodging the filter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Back to Back West Champs and we are losing lets see Chris Young who was expendable and did nothing this year. Maybe we lose Colon but thats' about it. So um why isn't it good enough. Because of Prince? I do think Prince will really help Texas but they are most likely going to lose Garza, and the offseason isn't done yet. We still have plenty of time to make moves. I prefer we upgrade SS and move Lowrie to 2nd myself, but keeping him at SS and upgrading 2nd if possible is ok too. That's the nice thing about Lowrie we can upgrade 2nd or ss and move him to the other one.
    Garza made no real impact for Texas.

vCash
    Oakland. You are fortunate. Making moves.

vCash
    I'm disappointed about giving up Bostick as well, but he wouldn't make an impact for another 4 years, so it's whatever. We need to restock the farm though with the looming Anderson trade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersA's49ers View Post
    I'm disappointed about giving up Bostick as well, but he wouldn't make an impact for another 4 years, so it's whatever. We need to restock the farm though with the looming Anderson trade
    I don't know how much Oakland can get back for Anderson, though Beane usually comes out ahead when trading pitchers for prospects.

vCash
    clearly he wasn't delusional enough to stand still, he has made a ton of moves.

vCash
    The A's should compete for the division, and probably win next year, though if the Texas gets Price or Tanaka, or if the Angels get Garza or someone it will be closer, though the A's should win.

vCash
    all these moves beane did shows me he thinks he has 1-2 years left before we have to retool. Maybe i'm wrong.

I would love over the long term for rangers to get price. That will deplete their farm system and if they sign him long term he will help their team but him and prince will really cost them payroll wise.

I'm not worried about the angels getting garza.

The Al west is about to become an arms race. Watch out for houston in 2-3 years. They will spend and they have a great farm system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    all these moves beane did shows me he thinks he has 1-2 years left before we have to retool. Maybe i'm wrong.

I would love over the long term for rangers to get price. That will deplete their farm system and if they sign him long term he will help their team but him and prince will really cost them payroll wise.

I'm not worried about the angels getting garza.

The Al west is about to become an arms race. Watch out for houston in 2-3 years. They will spend and they have a great farm system.
    next year is the year.
    if we miss the playoffs, i'm thinking the roster will be blown up.
    alot of the guys will be free agents or hitting arbitration in '15

vCash
    Beane will get us back to the playoffs. . .BOOK IT!