Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who should go by the deadline?

Here are a few players that could be on the block before the deadline(in my eyes). In no specific order. I feel if we have the chance, we will make a move. Everything really depends on the dynamics of the league(injuries,tanking,caproom). As the first 1/6 came to a close, there are a few players that has helped our/their cause.

Unless we trade Moose or Smith, it wouldn't be a "blockbuster". Who would you like to see go out the door, and what/who would walk in?

1-Stuckey
    2-Smith
    3-Monroe
    4-Singler
    5-Jerebko
    6-C Vill

vCash
    I know about the trade thread, this is a bit more specific. Been awhile, nice to be back.

vCash
    good to see you back!

I'd say Stuckey, I'm so tired of his act, sure he looks great right now, all the more reason to sell high before he regresses to his usual self. Don't let him dupe Dumars AGAIN!

vCash
    I'm really leaning towards Monroe. He could fetch the best trade aside from Drummond. He looks like Hes peaked as a player as well sadly and don't see him ever really taking us anywhere if this is it.

vCash
    I know Stuckey has looked great but I'm still very wary about giving him a long term deal. I've seen him get his deal and then do nothing. I'd rather ship him out at his highest point (similar to Granderson, Edwin Jackson for those who are Tigers fans).

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I know Stuckey has looked great but I'm still very wary about giving him a long term deal. I've seen him get his deal and then do nothing. I'd rather ship him out at his highest point (similar to Granderson, Edwin Jackson for those who are Tigers fans).
    Trade him too probably but as far as getting a good player back to really make a difference we might have to trade Moose. Maybe package them both together for something good. Every year a crazy trade happens out of nowhere like Deron Williams, Jrue Holiday, etc. A young big and a potential 6th man of the year on a expiring might bring something surprising our way.

vCash
    If we trade Moose it should only be to a team with a high draft pick and then essentially flip him for Randle, if possible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    If we trade Moose it should only be to a team with a high draft pick and then essentially flip him for Randle, if possible
    Best way to do that would probably be to trade him to Sacramento now. They might trade their 1st this early in the season for the chance at a Monroe and Cousins frontcourt. They will probably be a bottom 7 team too playing out west.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Trade him too probably but as far as getting a good player back to really make a difference we might have to trade Moose. Maybe package them both together for something good. Every year a crazy trade happens out of nowhere like Deron Williams, Jrue Holiday, etc. A young big and a potential 6th man of the year on a expiring might bring something surprising our way.
    If we put that together I'd like to get a SF back, one preferably that can shoot the three. Hell throw in Cancer Patient while we are at it. His expiring contract has to have some value. Batum was one name that was brought up before but with Portland looking so good I'm no sure they'd move him.

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    If we put that together I'd like to get a SF back, one preferably that can shoot the three. Hell throw in Cancer Patient while we are at it. His expiring contract has to have some value. Batum was one name that was brought up before but with Portland looking so good I'm no sure they'd move him.
    Yeah I doubt they would want to mess up any chemistry but I love what Batum brings to the table.

vCash
    Monroe+Stuckey for Turner+Noel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Monroe+Stuckey for Turner+Noel
    God no!!

Trade Monroe for a 2-way SF, keep Stuckey, what we would get for him isn't worth taking the chance that this is a fluke, I believe he just finally has been put in the correct role. I would be perfectly fine giving him the same contract he got last time, I believe it was 3 years $24-25 million.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sc8581 View Post
    God no!!

Trade Monroe for a 2-way SF, keep Stuckey, what we would get for him isn't worth taking the chance that this is a fluke, I believe he just finally has been put in the correct role. I would be perfectly fine giving him the same contract he got last time, I believe it was 3 years $24-25 million.
    Yeah I don't even like that trade. Don't know why I posted it. Turner shoots like 18% from 3.

vCash
    Stuckey and I'd do everything in my power to keep Monroe and Drummond on the team.
    With the deepest of regrets I am announcing that I will be leaving Pro Sports Daily. No reason in particular but wanted to thank everyone for a great 6 years here. Lots of great discussion and good poll series as well. Also fun re-drafts. Best of luck to you all in the future.

vCash
    id look to move Monroe he's hit his ceiling and defensively he's bad. Its gonna require a big contract to retain him, that's even if he wants to stay in Detroit which is another reason Id trade him, get something for him while we got him. If he wants to stay and we can keep him with a 4yr/44-48mil contract then cool

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast