Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Broussard: Luol Deng among Cavaliers' targets for Dion Waiters - (Bulls among top 2)

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop
    Bulls' new reality. @Chris_Broussard: Sources: Cavs' targets 4 Waiters - Shumpert (NYK), Deng (Chi), Evan Turner (Philly)

Updating a previous item, Iman Shumpert, Luol Deng and Evan Turner are the trade targets for the Cavs in exchange for Dion Waiters, according to Chris Broussard of ESPN.com

The Knicks really need a big man and since Shumpert is really their only trade piece, it doesn't make sense to trade him for another guard. The Bulls are reportedly looking to deal Luol Deng, but bringing on Waiters would also seems counterproductive. The Sixers might be looking to deal Evan Turner, but they would likely want some draft-pick compensation. In other words, these deals don't seem likely as a one-for-ones.
    roto

vCash
    Waiters sucks,n doesn't show the commitment to play for our organization. He was a fat turd the past two summers during summer league. No thanks

Unless they want kirk or Teague ok but no way would I do more then that dude hasn't shown anything. He can't even play much on a bad team n look at the trouble he brewing. Stay away I hope.

Turner I like but can't meet the demands.
    Last edited by ballerkingn2; 11-27-2013 at 07:05 PM.

vCash
    If the Cavs really want him, then they can throw in a pick (though it'd be probably have to have some kind of protection on it, top 5ish?) + Waiters and whatever contracts to make it work financially. Otherwise, no thank you. Deng for just Waiters is not even close to being worth it and I'm probably as down on Lu as anyone here.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-27-2013 at 07:41 PM.

vCash

Broussard: Luol Deng among Cavaliers' targets for Dion Waiters

Waiters and a pick would be solid with CLE's struggles this year.

vCash
    While I'm not his biggest fan, Waiters still has the potential to get better as a player. With Deng, we already know what were going get. We need scoring off the bench once Rose returns, and Waiters can provide that.

vCash
    If cleveland adds a pick + waiters for deng and whatnot to cut salary for bulls, idk how people that have been *****ing and moaning as well as getting their panties up in a bunch can be so against it. I mean aren't you guys asking for a another shot creator? Yes his numbers haven't been great but it's the same way with Ben Gordon/Nate Robinson when they weren't playing for the Bulls. He's a very young player with upside that can already score the ball.

Again i'm not gonna comment too much on this (cuz as most know how much I like Deng and want him to get a ring as a Bull along with Hinrich) and not gonna say anything on the matter. Just wanted to point out how strange it is to see the comments i've been seeing with this report. Still have 100% trust in Bulls FO.

vCash
    The rumors I got was Cavs included Top 12 protected Sacramento pick from Miami(if I was right). Since Kings is most likely a top 5 pick, the pick won't be in this draft.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?u=209452&type=sigpic&dateline=1385118807

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    The rumors I got was Cavs included Top 12 protected Sacramento pick from Miami(if I was right). Since Kings is most likely a top 5 pick, the pick won't be in this draft.
    Rumors from where?

And if that's true, I think that's a deal worth making. With or without Deng the Cavs are going to stink for the foreseeable future, so if the protection drops next year or the year after, we're probably looking at a decent pick, even if it's not in this draft.

vCash
    Checked it again, it was from another forum post. Cavs fan suggested that trade. Sorry for that.

Blogs, rumors and forums xD
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?u=209452&type=sigpic&dateline=1385118807

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    would not mind trading for that Kings pick. top 12 protected 2014, top 10 protected 2015-2017.

they also own miamis pick this year, which can be swaped with miami if they make the playoffs

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    seeing as that pick is at best a 11, i think that pick and Waiters would be a pretty reasonable deal, probably need fillers such as Zeller and others,

another option is anthony bennet, which i would not mind doing, think he could turn it around.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    With how Deng is playing and the option of bringing in Mirotic via MLE while resigning Deng, would prove a great obstacle in trading Deng.

Bulls will ride this season out into the post season. I see Deng making the All-star this season carrying the Bulls. Joakim looks solid tonight too.

vCash
    With how Deng is playing and the option of bringing in Mirotic via MLE while resigning Deng, would prove a great obstacle in trading Deng.

Bulls will ride this season out into the post season. I see Deng making the All-star this season carrying the Bulls. Joakim looks solid tonight too.
    I think this too. I totally see them trying to trade Boozer extremely hard and maybe even gibson. Teague will always be dangling there too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    I think this too. I totally see them trying to trade Boozer extremely hard and maybe even gibson. Teague will always be dangling there too.
    OMG Teague. IDK what his doing out there. Can't even protect the ball... What is he doing these past two off-season?

vCash
    OMG Teague. IDK what his doing out there. Can't even protect the ball... What is he doing these past two off-season?
    who knows but like i mentioned the Bulls are gonna be dangling Teague out there hoping that some team bites.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast