Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

After 2 horrible losses, Irsay goes on another twitter rant

7-4,2 game lead,5 to go with our injurIes n schedule is something we'd take 3 months ago/But the play n last 10 out of 12 quarters-ALARMING

In Golf you're allowed 14 clubs..but if you're playing with 9 clubs..U got to hood a 8 iron n hIt It like a 4 iron! Improvise n find a way!

Must find a way 2 win Division,no excuses,no explanations..hide weaknesses,accent strengthens/We gotta get our heads out of r butts-WAKE UP!

I didn't break the bank,millions cash over cap/Load Brinks Truck,only to be hijacked n stormed on the way 2 stadium by machine gun MANIACS!

We'll close ranks n stick together n BELIEVE! We'll get it fixed n earn our Div/Camp Hats/Failure is not an option!! How Bad Do WE Want It!
    https://twitter.com/JimIrsay

Irsay. Angry.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    This isn't directed at you, but at him:

I couldn't give a flying **** if youre angry. Your ommon man just one of the fans rants are wearing on my nerves.

News flash: you're NOT just one of the fans, these are things you can actually DO something about, beginning with firing Hamilton and Manusky, telling Pagano to get his head out of his *** or he can pack his bags next, and telling Grigson the honeymoon is over sweety, best you start hitting on some of the guys you're spending my money on or you can join the three of them.

There. That's my angry tweet. Am I over 140 characters, lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    This isn't directed at you, but at him:

I couldn't give a flying **** if youre angry. Your ommon man just one of the fans rants are wearing on my nerves.

News flash: you're NOT just one of the fans, these are things you can actually DO something about, beginning with firing Hamilton and Manusky, telling Pagano to get his head out of his *** or he can pack his bags next, and telling Grigson the honeymoon is over sweety, best you start hitting on some of the guys you're spending my money on or you can join the three of them.

There. That's my angry tweet. Am I over 140 characters, lol
    I think this was just a very public way to do all of that except firing anyone...My hope is that this was the notice, next step is taking the play calling away from Pep...pushing Grigson to bring in some new bodies etc.

When Manusky was hired I just assumed he was there for the transition. Everything I saw originally was that he was a teacher more than a coordinator and didn't expect his tenure to last more than a year or two, so hopefully he had one foot out the door to start the year.

I just think Irsay just doesn't want the secrecy that Polian tried to surround himself with.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 11-27-2013 at 01:20 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    I think this was just a very public way to do all of that except firing anyone...My hope is that this was the notice, next step is taking the play calling away from Pep...pushing Grigson to bring in some new bodies etc.

When Manusky was hired I just assumed he was there for the transition. Everything I saw originally was that he was a teacher more than a coordinator and didn't expect his tenure to last more than a year or two, so hopefully he had one foot out the door to start the year.

I just think Irsay just doesn't want the secrecy that Polian tried to surround himself with.
    I think there is a lot of truth in what you say. Your not going to fire anyone when your in the drivers seat at the present moment to win the division. That is more for teams that are like the teams at the bottom of the league standings to do. Irsay with these put them all on notice to fix it or be gone. Your not going to replace them with anyone worth anything mid season so your just going to have to ride the rest of the season out. If they continue their tail spin then the axe will fall at seasons end. That is if it isn't already predetermined that it is going to on someone like Hamilton or Manusky anyway.