Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Shumpert needs to be benched!!

He has plenty of games with 25+ minutes and nothing to show for it. Yesterday the guy plays 23 mins and gets 1 steal as his only stat? That is completely unacceptable and shows his lack of effort. I can go out there and try my hardest and get better stats then that and that's not even a joke, anyone on here could, heck, my dog could.

And i have to see Hardaway JR get no burn yesterday while Dumbert got paid to do NOTHING.

The kid need to watch the next game in street clothes on the bench, he was an embarrassment yesterday.

vCash
    Random .......outburst threads...they are everywhere!!!! Lol...

vCash
    Randallk

I don't feel that you wrote this due to one game frustration. I am highly disappointed in Shumpert. If pablo goes out and stinks it up, i shrug..He is what he is. However, we all have high expectations for guys like Shump and Tyson. Tyson was a disaster last year, and people gave him passes for a long time. He finally heard his in the offseason and put in work. Shump needs to hear how useless he's been....

1. Fans think he is untouchable, which I don't understand. It is highly frustrating when we overrate our players. Are people aware that Shumpert can not do anything with the ball?? Including "dunking". That's right, Shumpert can't even finger roll. I have spent numerous DVR sessions watching his drives. He goes up like a WNBA player. It is because he is UNCOORDINATED with the ball. This can not be taught.

2. Not sure if anybody heard his interview with Hahn in the beginning of the season. He got defensive (No pun intended) n said "let me put an end to this, people have to stop with labeling me a defensive player". Is he kidding? His shot is has improved, but that is where it ends. Where is everybody seeing his potential pour out?.... Should have traded Shumpert + Draft pick for Faried...It's not even close. If you watch Faried you know what i'm talking about. If you are glancing at his stats, you have no idea what i'm talking about. Shump's stock will likely not raise to what it was before the season, and there is also a risk he's injury prone. Dolan may have been right about this one.

vCash
    I'll just repost what I posted in the deal Shumpert thread.

There's no reasoning with these people D. I mean there's dudes on here who were literally saying Shumpert could be the next Wade.

Neither they nor arguments are grounded in reality. In their world Shumpert can become the next MJ because precedence means nothing. The way he has actually played until now, what the scouts said in college means nothing, the fact that this dude has had three knee surgeries means nothing. The only thing Shumpert has done well is rebound. He is extremely inefficient, easily one of the worst finishers in the league (I've never seen a player brick so many point blank layups and dunks), only a good one v one defender and he isn't even good at defending quick players, has awful court vision and is a poor passer, as you pointed he is completely lost with the ball in his hands usually he just dribbles aimlessly for like ten seconds. This guy hasn't even been playing at an average level but somehow he has Wade potential puuuulease. Potential is not based on unfounded delusions where ever player has the potential to become a hall of famer, its based on things the player has actually shown he can do, on precedent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by randallk34 View Post
    I can go out there and try my hardest and get better stats then that and that's not even a joke....
    Another comedian.

Red Buttons, eat your heart out.

vCash
    Yeah, I don't see it as simply as an "outburst" thread, though I'd title it "What the &%$# Happened to Shump?" I'd say a majority share of my hopes for the Knicks over the last year was that he would take his game up a couple of notches. Instead it's been in reverse. Is it the knee? Is he thin skinned? Being "mentored" by J.R.?

Seriously.

vCash
    I am getting sick of the whole "feel sorry for me" sulking act, thats for sure.

vCash
    The best thing that could happen to anyone on this team is that they get traded. This franchise is ship loaded with dynamite, floating on a kerosene river.

vCash
    I almost want Shump to get traded because he deserves better than this moronic franchise. He'll be on to bigger and better things in no time flat.

vCash
    Its you idiots who keep mentioning these great players. All Shumpert ever has to be is a knock down shooter and a gritty defender.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Its you idiots who keep mentioning these great players. All Shumpert ever has to be is a knock down shooter and a gritty defender.
    This fanbase does not know how to appreciate what it has, Kash.

Development (bah, takes too long). Patience (meh, you can't rebuild in NY).

Shump has the potential to be a good player, but only if he is developed properly and not used as a piece of human duct tape. That will not happen here, thus, he should really be traded for the next addition to the Knicks elephant graveyard.
    Last edited by Knick4Knack; 11-26-2013 at 09:04 PM.

vCash
    I guarantee when Shump gets traded he will flourish... This pathetic excuse of a franchise are hurting his growth

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick4Knack View Post

Shump has the potential to be a good player, but only if he is developed properly and not used as a piece of human duct tape. That will not happen here, thus, he should really be traded for the next addition to the Knicks elephant graveyard.
    We see eye-to-eye on this. Just add Shump to the list of many championship quality rotation players around the league, that the Knicks drafted.

vCash
    We permanently ****ed with his head with all the trade talk and the guy has lost all confidence here. It shows in his play and body language. He just doesn't want to be here anymore. You don't see the passion he used to have anymore. I think we should just cut ties with him. It would be better for both parties.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579:27492451
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick4Knack View Post

We see eye-to-eye on this. Just add Shump to the list of many championship quality rotation players around the league, that the Knicks drafted.
    I give Shump a lot of **** but I see him as an elite role player. I think that's realistic and fair. Luol Deng type. I just don't like how trade rumors can make him act and play like he's already on another team.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast