Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Gamethread: New York Knicks (3-10) @ LA Clippers (10-5) - Hack a Jordan! (Nov 26th)

Wed, Nov 27 10:30 PM ET
    NBATV
    STAPLES Center

Your New York Knicks!

Beno Udrih / JR Spliff / Iman Shumpert / Carmelo Anthony / Primo Pasta

LA Clippers

Chris Cliff Paul / JJ Redick / Jared Dudley / Blake Griffin / Deandre Jordan

Knick Updates

Iman Shumpert posted a historically bad line on Monday, becoming the first Knick in 30 years to play 20 minutes without recording a single point, rebound or assist.
    Sure, he had a steal, three missed shots and two turnovers in his 23 minutes, so we at least know he was in the game at some point. Shumpert has clashed with Mike Woodson and has been the center of trade rumors, and after last night's performance, it looks like he's trying to get his coach fired or himself traded out of New York (or both) as soon as possible.
    Carmelo Anthony says he's not having fun playing basketball right now for the 3-10 Knicks and could be re-thinking his early stance when he said he plans to re-sign with the Knicks.
    Melo becomes a free agent on July 1 and while the Knicks can pay him $34 million more than any other team, he also thought he'd be competing for a championship this season, which is simply not happening. "It's starting to get tough," he said. "When you're losing, it's not fun. The game is not fun right now. When you start pressing, pressing, pressing, it makes everything that much worse." Newsday's Al Iannazzone belives Melo could end up joining Kobe Bryant and the Lakers if things continue to go downhill in New York. And with Tyson Chandler's broken leg, Raymond Felton's banged up body and Amare Stoudemire a shell of his former self, it's hard to see things changing much for the Knicks any time soon.
    Beno Udrih started for Raymond Felton again in Monday's loss to the Blazers, scoring 13 points on 5-of-7 shooting (including three treys) with five rebounds, five assists and one steal.
    Owners got 'good Beno' tonight and it's anybody's guess what they'll get going forward, but it looks like there will be at least one more game on Wednesday without Felton around. Carmelo Anthony added 34 points on 13-of-25 shooting with 15 rebounds and a full stat line in the loss.
    Last edited by 29$JerZ; 11-26-2013 at 12:43 PM.

vCash
    Sweet. We get to go up against Chris Paul... arguably the best PG in the NBA.

This could get ugly....

vCash
    I think Pablo and Beno are both good point guards on offense. They try to get the ball moving. On defense Beno is too slow and Pablo has to gamble too much to keep pressure on.

vCash
    If Melo does leave - I hope he goes to the Lakers. That would be an awful duo that does not compliment each other one bit. Mike D'Antonis worst nightmare.

vCash
    JJ Redick goes for 30!!!!!

WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

vCash
    Felton. Please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdesign13 View Post
    Felton. Please.
    I don't want to see Ray play unless he's healthy.

vCash
    Knicks a F-ing Lay UP/Dunk drill. How many will we give up tomorrow? over or under 60 points in the paint? im going over. This ish is so pitiful to watch. If we have another 1st qtr like we had last night i will protest the 2nd half and not watch. Tired of watching this crap. Its not fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torocan View Post
    Sweet. We get to go up against Chris Paul... arguably the best PG in the NBA.

This will get ugly....
    fixed lol, I don't take the games to serious this season, that's probably because I'm use to this being a Mets, Jets, Knicks,and Rangers fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    If Melo does leave - I hope he goes to the Lakers. That would be an awful duo that does not compliment each other one bit. Mike D'Antonis worst nightmare.
    If Lakers go after Melo, I don't expect Mike D'Antoni to be the coach but your right Kobe/Melo would be an awful combo.

6deep is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    My Starting Line-up:

Toure Murry 17 PER / DEFENSE
    Iman Shumpert 11 PER / DEFENSE
    Carmelo Anthony 27 PER / OFFENSE
    Andrea Bargnani 17 PER / OFFENSE
    Cole Aldrich 23 PER / DEFENSE

vCash
    november 27th…

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    3-11.

vCash
    The final score will be LOL

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    There is no way D'antoni and 'Melo ever team up again.

On a note related to tonight's game, J-Craw is gon' drop a deuce right on our forehead.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast