Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Stein: Wolves-Kings in Advanced Talks for Derrick Williams

Marc Stein: Timberwolves, I'm told, are in advanced discussions with Sacramento on a deal that would swap Derrick Williams for Luc Mbah A Moute Twitter @ESPNSteinLine - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.kb6Spnqq.dpuf

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    I heard it was done, just pending a physical. Not sure how much this trade means, but there ya go.

vCash
    Minny cashing in on those assets I see..

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    Damn, how Williams has fallen.

vCash
    uh,,,,

not a fan of this trade from Minnies point of view.

I think they could have gotten something better.
    ]

vCash
    Yeah, I remember some of the other trades where he was discussed in years ago.

Like for Pau Gasol etc.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Marc J. Spears: Trade sending D Williams to SAC from MIN for Luc Mbah a Moute to be completed if latter passes physical Tue due to knee concerns,source says. Kings forward Luc Mbah a Moute has had knee concerns since preseason, but source tells Yahoo it was to be real bad for Wolves not to do it. No picks, cash or other players expected to be involved in Williams-Luc deal, sources say. Wolves have been very eager to move Williams. Twitter @SpearsNBAYahoo - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.v8S2JC3Y.dpuf

Done deal

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    I'll be happy with Luc. At least the Wolves get someone who can actually play some minutes.

Remnants of the Kahn era are still annoying Wolves fans to this day. Typical things of the Kahn era is waiting until a players value is at its lowest. Rumors were Adelman wanted Williams traded last offseason, but Kahn was worried Williams would explode somewhere else and it would make him look bad, so he didnt pull the finger on a trade when his value was much higher.

vCash
    Also what's the point of him on the Kings? He's best as a stretch 4, and they already have... Patterson, Landry, and Thompson at that spot.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Also what's the point of him on the Kings? He's best as a stretch 4, and they already have... Patterson, Landry, and Thompson at that spot.
    Agreed. We may be thinking we can move him to SF, but he can't defend SF's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenceman View Post
    Damn, how Williams has fallen.
    He can still turn it around. But it doesn't seem like he is that focused or determined to do so. Watched a debate about him the other day. Heard he has athleticism, and is almost decent as a PF but lacks good defense but can't be a SF because he can't shoot the 3. So he needs to figure things out. Hopefully a change of scenery will help. Sacramento is nowhere near playoff contention like Minnesota, so the Kings can afford to play Williams and let him develop (hopefully).

vCash
    You know you're a bust when you're a former top 3 pick you end up getting traded for a former 2nd rounder.

vCash
    Luke is an elite level defender who isn't a liability on offense so he will be perfect fit for Minny. Dwill is clearly not a SF so the Kings must be working on moving Ppat or JT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Luke is an elite level defender who isn't a liability on offense so he will be perfect fit for Minny. Dwill is clearly not a SF so the Kings must be working on moving Ppat or JT
    Yeah, it just didn't make sense to put him as a SF. Patterson likely gone next

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Yeah, it just didn't make sense to put him as a SF. Patterson likely gone next
    My guess is Thornton PPat and John and Isaiah are gone soon

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast