Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Pete Caroll Should Not Give Any Of These Guys Extra Time Off During the Bye Week

These guys cannot handle it they need to be punished two guys punished for weed who is next?

I may be over reacting but this is ridiculous these guys obviously do not know how to handle themselves.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-25-2013 at 07:51 PM.

vCash
    Stupid, stupid, stupid thread.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Is it a coincidence that since John Moffitt came back to Seattle that two players got suspended?....

I know I'm reaching, can't help it right now.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    yes
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Both failed the test over a week ago. Why do you think Maxwell was getting so much PT against the Vikings?

I hear your point, but it's not an issue of having 'a few days off'... If an idiot wants to make a selfish and stupid decision, he will do it when he so pleases.

vCash
    PC lets his team leaders 'lead' the team. For better or for worse, that has always been his M.O.

Silver reports that the topic has already been brought up in a recent team meeting. Center Max Unger and cornerback Richard Sherman addressed their teammates. The message: We're going to the Super Bowl. If any of you want to do this stuff, go ahead. You won't be coming with us.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...an-for-ped-use

Team leaders need to take control.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Stupid, stupid, stupid thread.
    I made it out of anger at the time i probably over reacted but i am trying to think of a way to punish them i seriously don't know how stupid you can be to think you can get away with smoking weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    PC lets his team leaders 'lead' the team. For better or for worse, that has always been his M.O.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...an-for-ped-use

Team leaders need to take control.
    I really hope Pete finds a way to keep Sherman when his contract is up my favorite player outside of Wilson.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-25-2013 at 11:56 PM.

vCash
    Look at the situation glass half full... We don't have to pay either of those dumbasses the big bucks.

It all but guarantees players like Wilson, Sherm, Thomas, and Okung getting their big deals.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller1 View Post
    Look at the situation glass half full... We don't have to pay either of those dumbasses the big bucks.

It all but guarantees players like Wilson, Sherm, Thomas, and Okung getting their big deals.
    Exactly. We just need to find their replacements, and those grow on trees.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I made it out of anger at the time i probably over reacted but i am trying to think of a way to punish them i seriously don't know how stupid you can be to think you can get away with smoking weed.
    This didn't even happen during their off time.

The results don't come out the day of. There's a process.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Given that a pretty knowledgeable guy recently said that "at least half" of NFL players smoke weed, it's not a real shocker. They can get away with it, and apparently hundreds of people are getting away with it. These two just didn't.
    "The idea that the market will solve such things as environmental concerns, as our racial divides, as our class distinctions, our problems with educating and incorporating one generation of workers into the economy after the other when that economy is changing; the idea that the market is going to heed all of the human concerns and still maximise profit is juvenile. . . Are we all in this together or are we all not?" - David Simon, creator of The Wire

vCash
    I feel the Thurmond suspension hurt more than Browner. Thurmond was playing well at SlotCB and Maxwell has played well filling in for Browner. Browner was already going to miss a chunk of time, probably only playing in the NFC title game and beyond.

Seattle Seahawks, Boise State, Notre Dame, Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, Seattle Mariners, Seattle Supersonics

vCash
    Our players deserve some rest, they have been doing pretty good and have us at 10-1.... not resting up would ruin us for the season... bad thread. I wish BB the best of luck in his future.
    Bringing her back!!!