Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 13: Dallas Cowboys vs. Oakland Raiders

Week 13

VS

Dallas Cowboys (6-4) vs Oakland Raiders (4-7)

Arlington, TX

01:30 PM PT, November 28, 2013

Players To Watch
    All stats from week 12 of the 2013 season

PASSING YARDS

~VS~

Tony Romo, QB #09 - 2,931 Yards / 23-TDs 7-INTs / 64.2 CMP% / 97.2 QB Rating
    Matt McGloin, QB #14 544 Yards / 4-TDs 1-INTs / 55.7 CMP% / 88.8 QB Rating

RUSHING YARDS

~VS~

DeMarco Murray, RB #29 - 634 Yards / 125 Carries/ 5.1 YPC / 4 TDs
    Rashad Jennings, RB #27 - 553 Yards / 109 Carries/ 5.1 YPC/ 2 TDs

RECEIVING YARDS

~VS~

Dez Bryant, WR #88 - 61 Catches / 851 Yards / 8 TDs
    Rod Streater, WR #80 - 40 Catches / 600 YDS / 2 TDs

TACKLES LEADER

~VS~

Barry Church, S #42 - 93
    Kevin Burnett, LB #94 - 78

SACKS

~VS~

Jason Hatcher, DT #97 - 9.0
    Lamarr Houston, DE #99 - 5

INTERCEPTIONS

~VS~

Sean Lee, LB #50 - 4
    Tracy Porter, CB #23 - 2

Click For More Stats

GO RAIDERS!
    Just Win, Baby!

Last edited by weeman323; 11-25-2013 at 07:25 PM.

vCash
    We can win this,i just got a feeling seabass is gonna ****it all up.

vCash

Week 13: Dallas Cowboys vs. Oakland Raiders

I'm sorry , I don't see us staying within 14 points of the Cowboys. They are better than the Titans, by a lot. Our defense is so overrated . I'm not feeling good about this game.

vCash
    ^^Didn’t we just extend Janos contract ooops….. If we can keep Dez (somewhat in check and establish a running game) we have a good chance. Can someone get ahold of Obie to bless this forum.....

vCash
    I don't like the match up of Romo vs. our pass defense. The D line did a lot of running around on Sunday, can they recover? I think it's gonna take at least 31 points to win. Dallas' D is not that good. I believe that's our only saving grace. The run game is going to be big in order to pull this out.

vCash
    This team is on the fast track to 4-8......cowgirls win and win big!

vCash
    Obie..

vCash
    Dez is going to be tough to cover with our DB's Ross may be the only one with the size to man handle Bryant and while a converted corner, his coverage skills aren't the greatest.

IF we can create some pressure to throw off Romo's game then we might stand a chance. I'm not saying we have to have 10 sacks, but just hurry him a bunch. I'll take the sacks tho!

There is Witten too! I see a lot of nickel defense in this game.

vCash
    This season is a wrap.We lose this game by at least 14,and we lose out the rest of the year.For all the hot air from this forum,It appears my initial assessment was pretty spot on.
    I predicted 3-13 and we will be 4-12. I predicted a top 5 in the draft and things are starting to shape up that way as well.

I was critical of RM choices on the defensive front,Roach,Walker ,Sims and Hunter.
    Only Sims played above the low assessment I provided,the rest....exactly as I had warned.I said we were better off building an offense around CP skill set and now he is very likely taking a AZ team to the playoffs becaue Arians did exactly that, he dumped the Full back and runs a two TE set as a base offense allowing the carppy AZ line to get Carson time.Their line is no better than ours sio Pryor fans favorite excuse about not getting him time is a bunch of crap.
    We would be in the playoffs THIS season had RM worked the offense around complimentring what CP does well.
    RMs drafts have been some of the worst Ive ever seen as far as production from players.
    This game will be embarrassing, we may lose by 30.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    The Dallas D is horrendous. If our D plays solid, we got a shot here. This game likely comes to Jano kicking a game winner...LOL...it could happen!
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    I have a weird feeling of a win. We stay in the game all four quarters, then Romo gifts us a pick towards the end. I am no Miss Chloe, but all of my good feelings have resulted in a win this year (except for Washington.)

vCash
    Good luck guys! As a big fan of McGloin I hope he has a good game but not a great game. I have watched every PSU game Matt has played in and have seen him play very well and one think you have to remember about Matt is he did not have a good QB coach until his last year of college when Bill O'Brien showed up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    This season is a wrap.We lose this game by at least 14,and we lose out the rest of the year.For all the hot air from this forum,It appears my initial assessment was pretty spot on.
    I predicted 3-13 and we will be 4-12. I predicted a top 5 in the draft and things are starting to shape up that way as well.

I was critical of RM choices on the defensive front,Roach,Walker ,Sims and Hunter.
    Only Sims played above the low assessment I provided,the rest....exactly as I had warned.I said we were better off building an offense around CP skill set and now he is very likely taking a AZ team to the playoffs becaue Arians did exactly that, he dumped the Full back and runs a two TE set as a base offense allowing the carppy AZ line to get Carson time.Their line is no better than ours sio Pryor fans favorite excuse about not getting him time is a bunch of crap.
    We would be in the playoffs THIS season had RM worked the offense around complimentring what CP does well.
    RMs drafts have been some of the worst Ive ever seen as far as production from players.
    This game will be embarrassing, we may lose by 30.
    You're absolutely right. McKenzie should have built the offense around Palmer's tendency to throw interceptions at the most inopportune moments. I don't know what the man was thinking.

Heads must roll!

vCash
    We will beat the cowboys.

vCash
    **** the Cowboys.
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast