at

TV: MSG, CSNW

Mon, Nov 25 10:00 PM EST

vCash
    Mo Williams is suspended for this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matt800 View Post
    Mo Williams is suspended for this game.
    I still wouldn't trade it. That brawl gave us a spark and cemented the teams belief in each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I still wouldn't trade it. That brawl gave us a spark and cemented the teams belief in each other.
    I agree. Not only does Mo get rest which is probably good in the long run considering league injury trends, and his age, but we also get to play tonight with extra motivation. Plus Watson played well last game.

vCash
    portland has had a big lead since early in the game. they played deep into the bench for a while before bringing starters back. Would like to see the starters play hard and not play down to the level of the game.

vCash
    I agree this is the time where they have to work hard to keep the focus. We've already built a lead in the division and we need to continue to mature and grow each game. I guess LA had all the rookies sing happy birthday to one of the coaches not sure which one had the birthday. Just thought that was cool how the team is not only working hard together on the court but still finding time to joke around together and grow as a family off the court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I agree this is the time where they have to work hard to keep the focus. We've already built a lead in the division and we need to continue to mature and grow each game. I guess LA had all the rookies sing happy birthday to one of the coaches not sure which one had the birthday. Just thought that was cool how the team is not only working hard together on the court but still finding time to joke around together and grow as a family off the court.
    Pretty sure it was Stotts birthday.

2 games shy of our longest streak since December of 2007.

We won +12 with points in the paint and +12 with fast break points.

LMA didn't shoot well, Mathews didn't shoot well, bench didn't shoot well and any year but this one those things happen without our 6th man PG to boot and we lose bad. Not this year.