Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 619
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    89,520
    vCash
    1500

    Week 13: Denver Broncos (9-2) @ Kansas City Chiefs (9-2) 12/1 4:25 PM ET


    DENVER BRONCOS
    vs.
    KANSAS CITY CHIEFS


    QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF











    December 1
    4:25 PM ET








  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,242
    vCash
    500
    DRC and Moreno appear ok. Best news of the day.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,320
    vCash
    1500
    Well all we can do is try hope we don't continue to sit on leads. Last night wasn't the normal conservative game we usually see because for once the run game was unstoppable but you can't continue running it up the middle every play. Also the defense can't stop attacking with blitzes, I hate the ******* before is who said there is such a thing as running up the score in the nfl.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,371
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91:27483890
    DRC and Moreno appear ok. Best news of the day.
    Del Rio also thinks we will have champ and orange Julius back which is great news

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,447
    vCash
    135000
    Houston might play but Hali I doubt will. Want the west Broncos prove it!!! Watch SF tonight they dominate and play the whole game to win and don't let up.. If Gase wants to win he has to realize when to run the ball and when to let Manning take over.. I thought the game plan was great last week but after the Ball fumble and they scored we should have opened up the play book and we played to just hold on for the win.. Every time you do that you lose, dammit if you have the lead and see momentum changing go at them hard and don't let up.. This team is soft now Decker is the softest of them all.. I don't feel comfortable with Welker punt returning as much as I don't Holliday so figure someone else out.. Champ want a championship man up and take it now!! Gase Open up the play book and try more often on first down for something deep, you are getting more predictable than Shanahan!! Loved Miller last game you better bring it the rest of the season to make up for your screw up the first part of the season!! Ball,Hillman, CJ do any of you want to be the ****ing back up?? Quit fumbling.. Manning you want to be among the among the all time greats you have to beat them, BEAT BRADY!!! Must win we haven't manned up and pounded a team for a while, dammit I want to see Brock at the end because we have it wrapped up!! All things aside we control our own destiny win this game and almost out and you have the AFC!! Who know this last loss might have been a wake up call, glad we lost now and make us wake up for the playoffs!! Beat the Chiefs!!! Go Broncos!!!
    Last edited by Game_Over; 11-26-2013 at 01:04 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    89,520
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Del Rio also thinks we will have champ and orange Julius back which is great news
    Klis said that JDR "expects" to have them both out there.

    I'm fine with Orange Julius taking that week to heal..in that type of weather...against the pats..who you know were going to be testing that knee..it could of been a disaster.

    You need to get some games in Champ...in no way can we rely on you in the post-season if you haven't had any games to get you back into the swing of things.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    265
    vCash
    1500
    I originally hoped we would got 2-1 over this three game gauntlet, and not have any major injuries. I would consider manning, DRC, Moreno, or Thomas (pick one) a major injury. I hope Moreno DRC and Julius play next week. If we beat KC last weeks nightmare will be forgotten!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bal-Bart
    Posts
    2,832
    vCash
    6000
    Vickerson out at least 6 weeks.

    That's a big blow that most won't even realize. Maybe we can get him back before our first playoff game. If that's the case, I'm not that worried.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    6,617
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Vickerson out at least 6 weeks.

    That's a big blow that most won't even realize. Maybe we can get him back before our first playoff game. If that's the case, I'm not that worried.
    That really hurts.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,435
    vCash
    1500
    Time for Sly Williams to step up!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    89,520
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Vickerson out at least 6 weeks.

    That's a big blow that most won't even realize. Maybe we can get him back before our first playoff game. If that's the case, I'm not that worried.
    Still got to close out the season though. He's such a huge part to this run D..who knows what will happen. Him and knighton combine for 663 lbs up the middle...that's not easily replaced. The push we have gotten this year from the d-line has been the best in a long long time. And it's known that big vick has got a mean streak to him...sometimes you need that. The only reason he's ranked red overall this season is because of his outrageous -7.5 penalty grade..

    Wonder if the broncos will look for someone to replace him instead of banking on Malik/Unrein/Sly. As much as I want to see Sly get a shot and step up...the coaching staff may not like that idea.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    89,520
    vCash
    1500
    Broncos will place DT Kevin Vickerson (hip) on injured reserve, ending his season.

    The Broncos can't afford to wait on Vickerson in the hopes his dislocated hip will heal in time for the playoffs. Instead, they'll use Sylvester Williams and Mitch Unrein next to Terrance Knighton and sign a body for defensive tackle depth. Vickerson will head to free agency with 22 tackles and one sack in 11 games. He graded out as ProFootballFocus' No. 61 nose/defensive tackle among 70 qualifiers. Nov 26 - 12:45 PM
    rotoworld

    Roto saying his season is over..


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,242
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Houston might play but Hali I doubt will. Want the west Broncos prove it!!! Watch SF tonight they dominate and play the whole game to win and don't let up.. If Gase wants to win he has to realize when to run the ball and when to let Manning take over.. I thought the game plan was great last week but after the Ball fumble and they scored we should have opened up the play book and we played to just hold on for the win.. Every time you do that you lose, dammit if you have the lead and see momentum changing go at them hard and don't let up.. This team is soft now Decker is the softest of them all.. I don't feel comfortable with Welker punt returning as much as I don't Holliday so figure someone else out.. Champ want a championship man up and take it now!! Gase Open up the play book and try more often on first down for something deep, you are getting more predictable than Shanahan!! Loved Miller last game you better bring it the rest of the season to make up for your screw up the first part of the season!! Ball,Hillman, CJ do any of you want to be the ****ing back up?? Quit fumbling.. Manning you want to be among the among the all time greats you have to beat them, BEAT BRADY!!! Must win we haven't manned up and pounded a team for a while, dammit I want to see Brock at the end because we have it wrapped up!! All things aside we control our own destiny win this game and almost out and you have the AFC!! Who know this last loss might have been a wake up call, glad we lost now and make us wake up for the playoffs!! Beat the Chiefs!!! Go Broncos!!!
    Sounds like Houston will be out. No word on Hali yet
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NORTH DAKOTA
    Posts
    804
    vCash
    1500
    i'm two days into my depression, we better whoop the chiefs *** or I may flip out. any word on DRC playing this week? I hope he plays, people don't give him enough credit "not saying you guys" but dude balls. as for champ coming back, im' glad for that but I hope he remembers how to lock it down.
    [IMG][/IMG]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,320
    vCash
    1500
    Knew we should have signed Ratliff. If I'm not mistaken I believe he is playing for ARZ.....(?) it's the bears actually. And he hasn't played yet....nvm. So..... Richard seymor anyone? How about Casey Hampton? Or sidne pou'ha(sp?)
    Last edited by tmacsc2; 11-26-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •