Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

If the Texans get the first pick...

Would they be the most dangerous team to pick number one overall? Maybe it's just me being a fan but I think a healthy Texans team (Cushing,Foster,Manning...) is a playoff team, maybe even Super Bowl contenders. Though this season had been horrendous for them, if the get the first pick, they should be dangerous am I right? Usually the first pick becomes franchise players or should in theory at least....
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    No, they are not a SB contender when healthy. That being said, I think the Bucs are easily the most dangerous team to get the first pick. Then the Texans.

The Texans aren't bad enough to get it. The Bucs aren't either, but their coaching is awful. Glennon and their D has been going off. Jags got this.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I'm not as down on the Texans as others are. When healthy, they SHOULD be a contender.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'm not as down on the Texans as others are. When healthy, they SHOULD be a contender.
    Yeah but Schaub was horrible and Keenum can't lead them there. I'm a lot higher on Schaub than most people are. Don't know what happened to him.

Plus there's too much hostility with the offense.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Yeah but Schaub was horrible and Keenum can't lead them there. I'm a lot higher on Schaub than most people are. Don't know what happened to him.

I like Schaub.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I like Schaub.
    For good reason. He's good.

This year is a clear outlier.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    For good reason. He's good.

This year is a clear outlier.
    Prisoners of the moment.

vCash
    Prisoners of the moment.
    PSD in a nutshell.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Ya they have a very talented roster and this year just needs to be thrown away. It'll be interesting to see where they go in the draft. Some very interesting prospects that would make for a hell of a story line. You could grab Clowney...which would be unfair matching him up opposite Watt. You could Derek Carr...brother of the one and only David Carr.

If I had to guess QB would probably be #1 on that list.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya they have a very talented roster and this year just needs to be thrown away. It'll be interesting to see where they go in the draft. Some very interesting prospects that would make for a hell of a story line. You could grab Clowney...which would be unfair matching him up opposite Watt. You could Derek Carr...brother of the one and only David Carr.

If I had to guess QB would probably be #1 on that list.
    I think Schaub is fine. Clowney + Watt could be sick.

vCash
    Clowney and watt seem amazing if they could grab him, teams wouldn't be able to only focus on watt like that have this year, but our offense is the problem not the defense...

vCash
    Clowney would be overkill on the defensive line for Houston. They're line is stacked as it is, no need for Clowney.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller1 View Post
    Clowney would be overkill on the defensive line for Houston. They're line is stacked as it is, no need for Clowney.
    As a seahawks fan i wouldnt think you knew the meaning of overkill on the Defensive Line.

But seriously if Houston lands the top pick it could be a very smart year to trade out. Theres like 9 serious NFL QB prospects who could come out with year and a lot of depth in this draft.

Houston could grab a haul like St. Louis did in the RG3 trade and build the bones of a serious contender. This team has too many holes for one switch at QB to change everything. The right side of the O-Line is a disaster and Wade Smith looks like hes done as well. They desperately need a NT. And we have basically no depth at any position right now. Especially on the Oline and Front seven.

vCash
    Yeah, they obviously need to draft QB. I don't think they'll get #1. I think MIN, or JAX has the #1.

vCash

The coach screwed it all up by benching Schaub. Now they have to draft a QB in the early first round before they can think about playoffs again.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast