Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Packer lose another Prime Time game

On the bright side this is the week I believe Rodgers will return and it got moved to 12:00. Meaning that we will be able to watch the 49ers-Sehawks and then the Panthers-Falcons. Should make for a good day of football, assuming we don't **** up early on.

Link
    NBC will flex the Week 14 matchup between the Carolina Panthers and New Orleans Saints.

The Saints have a 9-2 record, while the Panthers are now 8-3 and have won seven in a row.

The San Francisco 49ers will host the Seattle Seahawks that afternoon in what was anticipated as a potential Sunday Night matchup when the season began.

vCash
    If I didn't have the Sunday Ticket I'd be raging right now.

vCash
    Yeah, I feel like they're getting to be a little too free wheeling with this flex scheduling stuff. What about the fans who made travel arrangements to get there? What are they supposed to do?

vCash

**** this. I live near Philly, and because they play at 1 too, I won't be able to watch this game. I was afraid this would happen. That day is my birthday, too. I was going to have people over and watch the game. **** you NFL/NBC
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

vCash
    I feel it's stupid to have outdoor games at night in December in Green Bay. The NFL has been lucky with weather for a quite a few years now. The Super Bowl in New York could turn into a disaster.

vCash
    Week 14 is the Atlanta home game we play the falcons not Carolina vs. Atlanta

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    I feel it's stupid to have outdoor games at night in December in Green Bay. The NFL has been lucky with weather for a quite a few years now. The Super Bowl in New York could turn into a disaster.
    I think the idea of its pretty cool. If theres a city built to handle it, its new york. I think people are over reacting on this whole thing. Does weather typically ground that city? No, it doesn't. So why is everybody all of a sudden like "well, what if solar maximum is during the summer and then all hell breaks lose, and then you know, the poles switch and then like we go into a mini ice age and its like from that move 'the day after tomorrow' and everything freezes up that weekend of the Super Bowl." Its all just stupid ******** constantly coming out of everybody's mouth. Just stop.

vCash
    This is ****ing ********. To flex one game is one thing, especially when the Giants only had 3 wins I think and the Packers had 5 and lost Rodgers, but Rodgers will almost surely be back that week, and the Packers will still be in the playoff race. To rob a team of a prime time game twice in one season is ********. Especially if they're going to give teams like the Jaguars a primetime game on Thursday night. I hate this flex scheduling ****. I sleep until 5 PM because of work and I have to separate my sleep four hours before the early games and four hours after.

vCash
    Well that sucks. Guess im going to bdubs
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Yeah, I happy about it. I hate those games because I have to stay awake way too long and have to get up early on Mondays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    I think the idea of its pretty cool. If theres a city built to handle it, its new york. I think people are over reacting on this whole thing. Does weather typically ground that city? No, it doesn't. So why is everybody all of a sudden like "well, what if solar maximum is during the summer and then all hell breaks lose, and then you know, the poles switch and then like we go into a mini ice age and its like from that move 'the day after tomorrow' and everything freezes up that weekend of the Super Bowl." Its all just stupid ******** constantly coming out of everybody's mouth. Just stop.
    New York can't handle a snowstorm. Just a few years ago we had to wait a week for a part because they couldn't get it shipped because of a snowstorm. Philadelphia was all but shut down last year by snow. Odds are it won't snow that week but if it does it could cause havoc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    Yeah, I happy about it. I hate those games because I have to stay awake way too long and have to get up early on Mondays.
    the prime time game sdo start way to late. they shopuld start around 7
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Proof it's ********? The primetime game this week is New York against the Redskins. It's ********.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    Proof it's ********? The primetime game this week is New York against the Redskins. It's ********.
    And people like me are still going to watch it because just because its football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    the prime time game sdo start way to late. they shopuld start around 7
    Still to late for me. haha
    THe best games are the early games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast