Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

GREAT article. Read this and get fired up

http://www.saintswin.com/2013/11/on-....html?spref=tw

only thing is that he assumes the Seattle O-Line we'll be facing is the one from early this season. It's not. Their starters are back from injury

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Don't think I'd call the Rams mediocre. They are starting Kellen Clemons and managed to be competitive.

The article spits fire, though. I like it.

vCash
    I think we'll beat Seattle this week. BUT I think we split with Carolina, meaning we need Seattle to lose one more otherwise despite us beating them we'll still have to go there in the playoffs. And I don't think we can win there twice in one year.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Don't think I'd call the Rams mediocre. They are starting Kellen Clemons and managed to be competitive.

The article spits fire, though. I like it.
    Freaking Robert Quinn and Chris Long are our real problems with the Rams. Insane pass rush

vCash
    Seattle will be down 2 CBs for next Monday's game. Browner is going to IR and Thurmond is getting suspended. Browner was the starter across from Sherman and Thurmond was his back-up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Seattle will be down 2 CBs for next Monday's game. Browner is going to IR and Thurmond is getting suspended. Browner was the starter across from Sherman and Thurmond was his back-up.
    I don't think it'll make a HUGE difference, but everything helps.

vCash
    I think the Saints were already going to focus on that side, but this makes it obviously.

vCash
    From the interview: Coach S.P wants to run and is concerned with Percy Harvin and Lynch since there is no real tape on him this year.

I think inclimate weather will be a factor we will definitely need our run game.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I don't think it'll make a HUGE difference, but everything helps.
    Browner is a very good big defender. The type they would put on Graham. They lost their #2 CB and their nickel. I think it is a huge difference. They have good safety play, but at least now we have a player to pick on. Seattle is only giving up 180 yards passing per game, 2nd best in the league.

vCash
    Now "they" saying Percy Harvin is doubtful for MNF. I'll believe that when he doesn't play.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I would expect to see Sherman on Graham. Colston hasn't proven he can make teams pay this year. Stills, Moore, Sproles need to go off receiving and we need to have a solid running attack. I think we'll win this game.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    I would expect to see Sherman on Graham. Colston hasn't proven he can make teams pay this year. Stills, Moore, Sproles need to go off receiving and we need to have a solid running attack. I think we'll win this game.
    Yeah, I think so. Seattle does have both the best safety in the league (Earl Thomas) and the hardest hitting safety (Kam Chancellor) though, so I imagine it won't be an exclusive matchup