Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 345
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa.
    Posts
    576
    vCash
    1500

    Week 13: Packers @ Detroit

    Well it's a short week this week so might as well get this started. Huge game to say the least. Doesn't matter if it's Flynn, Rodgers, or Shane falco, it's a huge game lol. Bright and early thanksgiving morning. Let's get it pack!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,955
    vCash
    1500
    If it's Flynn, I think we'll win.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    11,199
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    If it's Flynn, I think we'll win.
    Based on what?

    The Packers have not a single damn game since Rodgers went down. Hell, we couldn't ****ing beat the Vikings. They are so bad to lose too that the Packers were only just barely good enough to tie with them.

    It's amazing how useless the team is without Rodgers. Remember how some people thought that Rodgers is commanding too much salary or what not? Some say he doesn't deserve the money he's making now?

    Rodgers from this day forth, deserves almost the entire team's salary, including the coaches.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,523
    vCash
    1500
    I assume it will be Flynn. I would love Rodgers,but I guess well see. Remember what he did last time to the Lions? Also, the Lions already lost to a backup QB in Glennon (technically but I think he has a bright future).

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    190
    vCash
    1500
    Not as big of a must win as you think. Don't get me wrong its a huge game but since we have a tie literally all tiebreakers are done. We simply need to have the same amount of wins as the bears and lions and we win. Let's put it this way with losses to phily 49ers there was no way we could get a wildcard. Now we are one win in the win column to secure it. I'm not sold on Arizona. But don't get me wrong I want this win more than anything but if we lose 9-6-1 will do it if the lions and bears go 3-2

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    37
    vCash
    1500
    Fact is there is a decent shot the pack need to win out just to make the playoffs. If this is the case obviously this week is a must win. I think we could still take them with flynn but damn I'd love arod back if possible..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,167
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by maxcherry View Post
    Fact is there is a decent shot the pack need to win out just to make the playoffs. If this is the case obviously this week is a must win. I think we could still take them with flynn but damn I'd love arod back if possible..
    I don't think theres any question the Pack needs to win out to get into the playoffs. Thats what the attitude needs to be, anyway. And if they don't and still get in by luck, well then thats a different story. I don't like our chances, either in this game or the rest of the year, with the way our defense is playing. It seems teams are able to take whatever they want- Gerhart looked like an all pro against us. And we made Ponder look pretty good, too. And we get opportunities for turnovers and we don't take advantage.

    This may sound odd, but I'd rather we not make the playoffs. This defense just isn't playoff caliber, and instead of it getting destroyed in the playoffs(again), and Capers getting a pass because "Oh, well, despite all the adversity we made the playoffs so that means were close, so lets not rock the boat and make any changes," pretty much like the past two years, I don't want there to be any doubt of him getting let go. If we miss the playoffs and it can be hung on the defense, then he'll get the boot. I don't want it to come down to a coin flip.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    5,887
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JNA17 View Post
    Based on what?

    The Packers have not a single damn game since Rodgers went down. Hell, we couldn't ****ing beat the Vikings. They are so bad to lose too that the Packers were only just barely good enough to tie with them.

    It's amazing how useless the team is without Rodgers. Remember how some people thought that Rodgers is commanding too much salary or what not? Some say he doesn't deserve the money he's making now?

    Rodgers from this day forth, deserves almost the entire team's salary, including the coaches.
    They were pretty damn productive for the quater and a half Flynn played. I think that there is reason to hope that they can be productive against the Lions.

    If we win this game Thursday we are in the drivers seat to win the division. This is assuming that Rodgers can play the final 4 games after the long week after Thanksgiving. We can even lose another game and win the division with 9 wins because we won't have 7 losses.

    Right now does anyone see the Bears or Lions being better than 9-7?

    I don't.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    190
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    They were pretty damn productive for the quater and a half Flynn played. I think that there is reason to hope that they can be productive against the Lions.

    If we win this game Thursday we are in the drivers seat to win the division. This is assuming that Rodgers can play the final 4 games after the long week after Thanksgiving. We can even lose another game and win the division with 9 wins because we won't have 7 losses.

    Right now does anyone see the Bears or Lions being better than 9-7?

    I don't.


    That's my point exactly if you look at lions schedule they play GB BALT PHI NYG and then finish against the Viking in the last game ever at the dome which will be louder then ever. 3-2 would be at best I think.
    Bears face PHI GB CLE DAL and MIN still again I see 3-2 at best. GB has DET ATL DAL Pitt and CHI IF Rodgers returns I see 4-1 with the loss to DET (without 12)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,293
    vCash
    1500
    Without Rodgers, we're going to lose. Stafford will give us opportunities to win the game because he throws gifts out like Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, but Calvin is going to go for 300 and our defense is embarrassing.

    Lions 42-24.

    /pessimism

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    37
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmoney8587 View Post
    That's my point exactly if you look at lions schedule they play GB BALT PHI NYG and then finish against the Viking in the last game ever at the dome which will be louder then ever. 3-2 would be at best I think.
    Bears face PHI GB CLE DAL and MIN still again I see 3-2 at best. GB has DET ATL DAL Pitt and CHI IF Rodgers returns I see 4-1 with the loss to DET (without 12)
    The lions could easily win out I think, 4-1 is at least likely.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa.
    Posts
    576
    vCash
    1500
    Off topic but I thought it was funny yesterday when OLB Hali and Houston go out for KC the replacements were zombo and Moses both former packers and allowed over 40 points lol.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,939
    vCash
    1500
    "Slim to none" MM says about the chances of Rodgers playing.

    Our QB > Yours

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    190
    vCash
    1500
    So after meetings aaron says he wants to play but they will not allow him, so there's the answer to mccarthys "if he came into your office and asked for the ball what would you say" well he would say "NO NO NO" in his dakembe voice

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa.
    Posts
    576
    vCash
    1500
    I personally don't think he should play.. We lose, then get a long 10 day week to play at home with him back and hopefully go on our run. If we don't, we simply don't make the playoffs but with Rodgers ad a lackluster schedule is take my chances. What Detroit would be 7-5 and us 5-6-1. So we would need them to lose 2 of there last 4 and us win all of them. Very difficult, bu not impossible. I didn't throw the bears in there because we play tem last game and control it destiny with them.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •