Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

#15 (11/25 - 8:30 ET) DAL v. DEN: Redemption?

Looking forward for some redemption.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky recon View Post
    Looking forward for some redemption.
    bloody revenge. win for us.

vCash
    It's also time to finally catch Kevin Garnett. A year too late due to injuries but well, still got him early enough having played 213 games less and I dunno how many minutes overall. So that sums actually up to a difference of almost 4800 career points plus Dirk's way better playoff performances even with those mebarrasing early exits, but well KG is by far the superior and better PF all time 'cause of his rebounding and D. Yepp.

vCash
    heyho dirk lets go mavs
    win !!!!
    but what i have seen in the last game once again .. we need some big center in the middle who can box out !!!
    plz hire a box out coach or whatever but plzzz change this ****

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Dirk is so good. I feel a lot of times, we, as Mavericks fans, take him for granted, but it really has been a pleasure having him for so long playing, still, at such a high level.

vCash
    Not a good loss, to say the least. Early season, maybe a trade?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky recon View Post
    Dirk is so good. I feel a lot of times, we, as Mavericks fans, take him for granted, but it really has been a pleasure having him for so long playing, still, at such a high level.
    Sometimes he's still good and has a few really great games, I admit but actually he's average since the championship run compared to the player he self once was. Saying anything else is almost like love is blind and believe me, I love him as a player as much as everybody else here and not only as a player for the Mavs. I saw his early, first steps as a teenager over here and I still can't believe to which (new) heights he got over all these years but he needs to step up in general now (and not only for one game or another), so does the whole team recently. If not, we ain't going nowhere, but I don't expect anything anyway.

Team is young, hungry...but they don't show it. we need to step up another level or two and our leaders need to play on top of their game, constantly. Playing constantly great is something we donät ahcieve since years. We show glimpses of greatness in scoring, even on the defensive end but never for a long run or a stretch of games and not minutes.

vCash
    as a longtime Vince Carter fan I gotta say...

what the hell was he doing? he seemed so checked out mentally. Like hed dribble and then pull up a fade he hasnt done since he was in his 20s... wheres the good ol smart Vince we know and love?

vCash
    dp
    Last edited by AnthonyTyrael2; 11-26-2013 at 05:19 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    as a longtime Vince Carter fan I gotta say...

what the hell was he doing? he seemed so checked out mentally. Like hed dribble and then pull up a fade he hasnt done since he was in his 20s... wheres the good ol smart Vince we know and love?
    I guess everybody noticed that he's not the one he has been over the past two years. I hope he's able to bounce back (but on the other side I wait for Rubio to shoot more than .330 since over a hundred and ten games now, why is this guy such a poor shooter anyway?).

I like this guy (Carter) a lot and his production for us even morer and we can need it badly to be honest. Especially off the bench, guys (Crowder, Larkin, VC right now and all the others...they're not "The crème de la crème" to say it politely, except for VC, usually) are playing really weak at the moment. It's like no support for our starting unit during the last 3 games and those guys starting, mainly Dirk and Calderon, you gotta limit their minutes down in the long run.

Or at least have a real Center. Even Hibbert is a poor guy in my eyes when you look at his talent, work ethics and height advantage. He's poor for everything else than for his shot blocking but guy is incosistent especially on offense and at rebounding but hey, he actually gives you 8 points and 8-9 rebounds day in and day out. On good days it can be 27-17. Not many can do that but many in this league can give you this 8-8 at least. Dalembert doesn't so far.

I hope it changes once, larkin becomes more stable, Crowder more cosistent, when Vince got his game back, and when Harris and Wright return healthy and back to form. Guys with their stats of last year, we desperately need. By then (when healthy and producive as needed) we should also be winning games like the last two against Denver and should worry less and less about our strength and playoff hopes.

vCash
    I honestly don't think Dirk has regressed much at all. The numbers support it. His shooting ability support it, and his efficient basketball supports it.

vCash
    no words for carter ....

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???