Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Postgame talk: What did this team do well this week (Week 12 @ Arizona)?

Because the Colts sucked this week, I think it's more interesting to discuss what the team actually did well this week. The list is short.

Mathis - Strip Sack... set the NFL record for most strip sacks in career.

That's literally all I can think of.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Boom Herron had a nice run. And RJF had 2 sacks.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    They made me sad. I know that's not positive, but it's all I've got.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dsolms View Post
    They made me sad. I know that's not positive, but it's all I've got.
    Well it's a positive that none of us jumped off a bridge.

<3

vCash
    nothing

vCash
    Let's see,what did the Colts do well at Arizona? Well, they put their cleats on the right feet and they didn't put their helmets on backwards. Other than that, they did nothing that made them resemble an NFL team.

vCash
    RJF has a nice dance.

vCash
    Glad I didn't get to watch it....btw, SF you have mail.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Andrew Luck did not get knocked out

vCash
    It's funny I used to get so damn pissed off at games like this but one thing age has taught me is to put things in their proper perspective. Now trust me the two blow out losses are unacceptable and all involved need their feet held to the fire but it is just one game in 16.

Funny story, back in '96 when the hail mary fell short(I still say it was a catch)in the AFC Championship game, I ripped my counter top off and threw it at the wall...lmao! Then went to a bar and tried to pick a fight with some Steeler fans who were acting more mature than I .

In all seriousness....injuries have plagued this team but that in no way should be an excuse for the way the lost to The Cards and St Louis.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    It's funny I used to get so damn pissed off at games like this but one thing age has taught me is to put things in their proper perspective. Now trust me the two blow out losses are unacceptable and all involved need their feet held to the fire but it is just one game in 16.

Funny story, back in '96 when the hail mary fell short(I still say it was a catch)in the AFC Championship game, I ripped my counter top off and threw it at the wall...lmao! Then went to a bar and tried to pick a fight with some Steeler fans who were acting more mature than I .

In all seriousness....injuries have plagued this team but that in no way should be an excuse for the way the lost to The Cards and St Louis.
    After the Super Bowl loss I ripped a closet door off its hinges and launched it down the stairs. The next day 2 days I skipped class and did not where anything Colts for almost a year.

vCash
    Lol. I dnt get mad. Facts are, our o lime can not pass protect and they can rush the passer. We have to find our way without reggie. That's going to take time. We only have 5, weeks tho. Also start D. Brown so the O doesn't start slowly. Which will also allow is to work the play action and get recievers open, because they can't do it on there own. I'm hoping we get to see Rodgers get some kind of shot. Whats the worst that can happen? Maybe he's just not a practice player. IDK, but we know what we have in DHB, Reed and Brazil, next to nothing. When we get Toler back on D they will play much better, but we have to put somebody on the feild to help Andrew make plays. Our O is hard to watch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider28 View Post
    After the Super Bowl loss I ripped a closet door off its hinges and launched it down the stairs. The next day 2 days I skipped class and did not where anything Colts for almost a year.
    I cried. And then locked myself in my room for a couple days... just staring at the wall.

<3