Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Does Miami have the best second unit in the NBA?

PG Norris Cole
    SG Ray Allen
    SF Beasley
    PF Battier
    C Birdman

The last two games they have been blowing the starters off the court in the fourth quarter and finishing the last 9 minutes of the quarter and extending the leads. They are sharing the ball well and all of them can shoot. Accept for bird man obviously.

vCash
    hahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops:27454591
    PG Norris Cole
    SG Ray Allen
    SF Beasley
    PF Battier
    C Birdman

The last two games they have been blowing the starters off the court in the fourth quarter and finishing the last 9 minutes of the quarter and extending the leads. They are sharing the ball well and all of them can shoot. Accept for bird man obviously.

Youknowhoops so you tell me...
    Just kidding idk about the best but that 2nd unti fights for an 8 seed in the east this yr if it was just them as starters and u can sign free agents to fill out the bench
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash

Does Miami have the best second unit in the NBA?

That unit could beat the 76ers

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    How has Beasley been playing?
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Beasley has been very efficient and Rashard Lewis seems to be very healthy finally. Ray Allen is always ready and doesn't seem to be slowing down at all.

That being said I love our 2nd unit. Will be huge for us in playoffs especially if Oden can provide 10mpg

You mad Bill?!

Let's Go HEAT!!!

vCash
    Last year they weren't even close. Middle of the pack in scoring, FG% and most all-encompassing advanced stats. They probably weren't a top-10 bench.

They've been better this year, especially since they're shooting an insane percentage from the field. But I'm still inclined to say "no".

I think by season's end, Denver, BK, SAS, LAL and LAC will be considered to have better benches. A few others could creep up there.

They fill their roles well and fit that team perfectly, and if they're hitting threes the Heat are nearly impossible to beat. But there are more talented benches out there.

vCash
    It's a nasty bench. A case could easily be made for the best. Clippers is up there just off the top of my head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Last year they weren't even close. Middle of the pack in scoring, FG% and most all-encompassing advanced stats. They probably weren't a top-10 bench.

They've been better this year, especially since they're shooting an insane percentage from the field. But I'm still inclined to say "no".

I think by season's end, Denver, BK, SAS, LAL and LAC will be considered to have better benches. A few others could creep up there.

They fill their roles well and fit that team perfectly, and if they're hitting threes the Heat are nearly impossible to beat. But there are more talented benches out there.
    Lol your joking right Denver? Lakers?

Smh

You mad Bill?!

Let's Go HEAT!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by therealwd27 View Post

Smh
    Lakers are leading the NBA in Bench points per game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeshow24KB View Post
    Lakers are leading the NBA in Bench points per game.
    Im aware. But they are taking 16 more shots per game then the Heat bench. They are at 43% FG . They are taking more shots but are not as efficient as the Heat bench

You mad Bill?!

Let's Go HEAT!!!

vCash
    Lakers avg 9 more points per game on 16 more shots. Try again.

You mad Bill?!

Let's Go HEAT!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by therealwd27 View Post

Smh
    Lakers merely due to volume. The Heat bench is a much better fit for their team, and has more talent. I won't say I'm right, at all. But there are many ways to go about this, but the Lakers might rely on their bench more than any other team, and that means something.

Denver's, definitely. I don't think they're a playoff team, but not because of their bench. Nate and Andre Miller are great bench players. McGee, Wilson Chandler, Mozgov, Anthony Randolph...that's pretty darn solid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Lakers merely due to volume. The Heat bench is a much better fit for their team, and has more talent. I won't say I'm right, at all. But there are many ways to go about this, but the Lakers might rely on their bench more than any other team, andthat means something.

Denver's, definitely. I don't think they're a playoff team, but not because of their bench. Nate and Andre Miller are great bench players. McGee, Wilson Chandler, Mozgov, Anthony Randolph...that's pretty darn solid
    Your right about Denver. My bad. Solid bench. But Lakers Eeh not sure. But it is cause of volume. But Heat bench very very efficient

You mad Bill?!

Let's Go HEAT!!!

vCash
    PG Norris Cole
    SG Ray Allen
    SF Baesly (Rashard)
    PF Battier (Rashard)
    C Birdman

If I were the Heat Udonis would not play.

Id Start

PG Chalmers///Cole
    SG Wade///Ray Allen
    SF Lebron///Beasely
    PF Rashard///Battier
    C Bosh///Birdman

Roger Mason and James Jones can easily come in and just fill a spot for a guy that hurt. And hopefully Oden can work towards playing between 14-18 minutes per game.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast