Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Jazz @ pelicans

vCash

Jazz @ pelicans

the trey burke debut

vCash
    man this team can't score at all with hayward

vCash
    i like what i see from him. did what i expected he'd do- find the rim, make good decisions, find the open guy... i'm very encouraged that he's shown y'all's preseason fears are unfounded.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    we're flat today. if it wasn't for our defense, we'd be ran out of yet another building.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    good to see Burke out there today. Not a bad debut in limited minutes. He will certainly have rookie struggles as he learns the nba game, but I was pleased with his contribution tonight.

vCash
    Hayward though...hard to see him struggle through a night like that. I like Gordon Hayward a lot, I really do. I just don't think that he can be a legitimate number one option on a playoff caliber team. He will end the year with good statistics and will want to get paid like a number one option, I just don't think he is one. In the second half, and at the end of games, with no one else able to create a shot, defenses are just collapsing on him, and he has really struggled to generate consistent offense in crunch time.

vCash
    Anthony Davis was unstoppable. That is what a #1 pick looks like.

vCash
    i agree, boomer, but last night was an aberration. there's no way he shoots like that again. he's done enough in late games to make me not worry too much about that part, it's just that his decision-making has taken a step back. his turnovers would kill a good team.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman