Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

DJ Hayden put on IR.Miles Burris Activated

Christopher Hansen ‏@ChrisHansenNFL 37s
    #Raiders place D.J. Hayden on IR.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL 44s
    #Raiders place rookie CB D.J. Hayden on season-ending injured reserve list. He has been bothered by a groin injury.

OAKLAND RAIDERS ‏@RAIDERS 1m
    The Raiders have also signed DT Ricky Lumpkin to the practice squad. http://bit.ly/HZMU0A

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
    Brutal RT @CorkOnTheNFL: #Raiders place rookie CB D.J. Hayden on season-ending injured reserve list. He has been bothered by a groin injury.

Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 1m
    #Raiders have officially added Miles Burris to active roster. Also re-sign Brian Sanford and place DJ Hayden on IR.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL 1m
    The #Raiders also activated linebacker Miles Burris to the 53-man roster, as expected, and re-signed defensive end Brian Sanford.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL 32s
    D.J. Hayden suffered his injury in practice two weeks ago. He missed the past two games. Now he's done for the season.
    Member of the Mack/Donald Crew

The David Fales QB Crew-HunterNRoss

vCash
    He will not be missed!
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    We lose some depth and this is not good. Thank God it is just a nickel CB And not a true starter.

vCash
    damn. experience is huge for young corners. sad to see him on IR.

but nice to see Burris ready!!!!!
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Vet, I thought you'd have more to say about this.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    That really hurts, I have defended D.J.'s pick off and on this year. I am probably back to the "off" side. i watched that Carolina game and really wish we would have taken Star.

vCash
    Didn't expect the Hayden move. Chekwa did pretty good against the Texans. I've always liked him.

vCash
    I highly doubt the injury is that serious, they probably just don't think he is good enough to even play this year. I don't know how much better he can get between now and next year considering all the experience he is missing. I don't necessarily care though, I don't want to see him on the field.

vCash
    Hayden needs an offseason. I feel as though we put him in a tough spot this year due to the huge amount of time he missed. The guy needs to get in the gym and really get after it from now till next season.

vCash
    I dont understand the negativity on the guy really, He needs time to develop. And I really think we rushed him back to be ready for this season. He played well other then the Eagles game. And I think it was more Foles just being in a zone and putting the ball where ever he wanted to. I think this time next year we will be thinking alot different of Hayden. If it wasnt for his injury he would have been the top ranked CB coming out last year. He has all the intangibles to be great at his position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Vet, I thought you'd have more to say about this.
    Me too! I read this and purposely looked for vets post.

Maybe it hasn't sunk in yet
    [

vCash
    Double post

vCash
    LMAO. This is just classic. I swear if you guys dont hate Hayden as much as DMC right now you are hypocrites. Not only Hayden sucks but he can't play more than 8 games. At least McFadden shows he can ball when he is healthy. What a joke. Hope you Reggie lovers keep up defending him. Soon you are gonna hate him more than you hate Jafatty and DMC.

Also where the **** is Veldheer? Wasnt he suppose to be back like last week?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    LMAO. This is just classic. I swear if you guys dont hate Hayden as much as DMC right now you are hypocrites. Not only Hayden sucks but he can't play more than 8 games. At least McFadden shows he can ball when he is healthy. What a joke. Hope you Reggie lovers keep up defending him. Soon you are gonna hate him more than you hate Jafatty and DMC.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL 1h
    Terrelle Pryor working with second team, as is Jared Veldheer.
    Member of the Mack/Donald Crew

The David Fales QB Crew-HunterNRoss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post

McFadden can't "ball" regardless. If he didn't have any speed he would be totally worthless. As is, he is fragile, with terrible vision/patience, no power, but does have speed and decent hands. I will give Darren this much, he has been a stand up guy and I admire that part. I am just ready to move on, he seemed like a hard worker it just doesn't always work out.

Now, back to DJ, I think he can improve, but I guess at the position we picked and where we are as a franchise we don't need guys that can develop. We need guys who can come right in and PLAY!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast