Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Game 13 : Celtics @ Spurs

Another blowout i suppose but i want some tradable pieces to play well ,like for example bradley to have an assist would be good.

vCash
    Celts just down by 3, but I can't see the Spurs letting it get away.

BTW, Green is invisible tonight, has done nothing. He might be the first player to be dealt.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash

Game 13 : Celtics @ Spurs

Wish verizon would show up so I can watch
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I kind of agree with this, but then we'd end up will BB in a helicopter trying to fly over random football fields all over the country.
    Big Brother is watching

vCash
    I wish Bradley could play like this more consistently.

Sully with a good game too.
    Last edited by PAOboston; 11-20-2013 at 10:31 PM.

vCash
    Like I figured they are getting axed now - by 19. Sullinger has played very well. Bradley at times. Green has sucked.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368:27450219
    Like I figured they are getting axed now - by 19. Sullinger has played very well. Bradley at times. Green has sucked.
    It hurts watching Green play at times. Has the tools. Just doesn't have "it."

vCash
    I've liked this season so far. We've sucked, but it seems like there's always been one player each game that ends up having a great game for their standards.

vCash
    I don't care what people say but Sullinger can average 18-10 in his prime if he stays healthy and works on his conditioning.

The Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mets100% View Post
    I don't care what people say but Sullinger can average 18-10 in his prime if he stays healthy and works on his conditioning.
    He could for sure. I see the injuries as his problem long term and yes, cutting down the Sonic Shakes....