Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 12: The Carolina Panthers @ The Miami Dolphins

Code:
    Week 12 The Carolina Panthers @ The Miami Dolphins Sun Life Stadium Sunday November 24th [1:00 PM ET]
    2013 Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions
    91.8 2,179 16 8
    Cam Newton
    81.5 2,474 14 11
    Ryan Tannehill
    2013 Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns
    579 141 4.1 2
    DeAngelo Williams
    467 104 4.5 2
    Lamar Miller
    2013 Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns
    512 46 11.1 3
    Steve Smith
    599 48 12.5 2
    Brian Hartline
    2013 Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions
    Thomas Davis Charles Johnson Luke Kuechly 83 8.5 3 Phillip Wheeler Cam Wake Dimitri Patterson 69 6.5 4
    More Stats
    DO NOT POST LINKS OF THE GAME. ANYTHING POSTED WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU HAVE A LINK JUST SAY YOU HAVE ONE AND THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE IT TO SOMEONE.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ills-deep-ball

Awesome article breaking down Tannehill's deep ball accuracy. One of the better reads I've seen in the past month or so.

2012(3) Football Season. Bring It. (Let's Go.)

vCash
    AbramsonPBP
    #Dolphins Mike Pouncey back in the practice facility
    Some good news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    AbramsonPBP

Some good news.
    Anytime I see breaking news worthy to share on these boards, I come here to post it and every time I try to, you’ve already posted it within a good 5 minutes. You’re a ****ing wizard man.

2012(3) Football Season. Bring It. (Let's Go.)

vCash
    Toughest game of the year so far. If We can find a way to win that would be a nice statement.

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    I think the Patriots and Saints game on the road was our toughest games and tougher than this game. We have played everyone tough this season except New Orleans and I feel we have a decent shot of winning this game. Carolina is a playoff quality team but they are no better than the Colts and Bengals both of who we have beaten and we are playing Carolina at home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSU Dolphins View Post
    Anytime I see breaking news worthy to share on these boards, I come here to post it and every time I try to, you’ve already posted it within a good 5 minutes. You’re a ****ing wizard man.
    haha you beat me posting that article :P

Its a good read.

vCash
    Who has CAR beaten in their six game winning streak besides NE? A under-acheiving SF team, a NYG team when they were playing awful, an awful ATL team . . . yeah, they've had some cupcake games so far. This game is more winnable than most people realize. Cam may go nuts and destroy us, or we will bring him back down to Earth the same way we did with Dalton during his hot streak. Grimes will stick with Smith and I'm not worried about Ginn one bit. I am pretty sure we get Misi back as well, so thats a bigger plus to our D. If Patterson is a go, then our DB will win that battle.
    The only thing that worries me is their front seven against our crap OL. Tanny can be in for one hell of a rough day. But maybe they will be over aggresive, which may allow Lamar Miller to run against them a little bit.
    We got to get play action going this game to try and freeze Kuechly. I'm feeling lucky this week.

Phins 20
    Car 13

vCash
    Would like to see

McKinnie--Brenner--Pouncey--Jerry--Garner

vCash
    Or even

McKinnie--Pouncey--Garner--Brenner--Clabo

vCash
    Doctors are trying to avoid gallbladder removal surgery on Dolphins C Mike Pouncey.
    Pouncey is hoping that medicine can cure his symptoms so he can return to the field sooner. For now, consider him week to week. It leaves the Dolphins without 60 percent of their starting offensive line.

vCash
    The thing that scares me with this game is that we don't match up well against them. There's really no good matchup for us against them.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSU Dolphins View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ills-deep-ball

Awesome article breaking down Tannehill's deep ball accuracy. One of the better reads I've seen in the past month or so.
    The problem I have with this article and all articles that try and justify Tannehill's deep accuracy is they never compare the average amount of deep balls a game. Where does Tannehill rank in attempted passes down field per game? I think that's a major reason why the Dolphins can't score, your not going to put a lot of points on the board if your playing 10 yards at a time. Lot of QB'S like Flacco and Big Ben will throw a higher amount of incomplete passes down field because they will try and make some tough deep throws, that leads too more deep down field passes that are incomplete or even intercepted but also leads to more big plays and higher scores. Tannehill tends to work shorter to mid range passes looking to go deep only when the WR is wide open. It's a lot easier to complete a deep pass to a WR who has 3-4 steps on the DB compared to a WR who has 1 step on the DB.

P.S. I also think its absurd that the writer of this article puts the Tampa Bay deep pass blame on Wallace, that ball was underthrown, to the wrong side, and out of bounds. What did he expect Wallace to do go from a full run and come to a stop, turn around, and try and toe the line? How about Tannehill throwing a reasonable pass and that's a touchdown.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-21-2013 at 12:51 PM.

vCash
    Charles Johnson being out is a huge plus for our OL. That will give our OL a chance to protect Tanny better. Johnson is a beast too. good thing he's out. It'll be interesting to see how CAR plays without their leading sack man. probably more stunts and blitzes than normal.
    Still, I think the Phins will win. Its just a gut feeling. And its FOX's national game at 1:00 on Sunday, so I will actually get to watch the game up here in MA. Go Phins!

vCash
    I think this is one of our easier games. outside of their Dline against our Oline they have no advantage. we have the LBers that can stay with Newton and they don't have any threats outside of him well besides Greg Olsen who will have an advantage. if our pass protection is average we win. if its below average we don't. will take some turnovers for them to beat us because I think they will have trouble moving the ball against us. if Tanny gets the time Carolina's secondary is extremely weak. the Carolina defense is highly overrated outside of Star he is a beast.

this is the perfect game to get Dion Jordan more involved

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast