Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Stephen A Smith believes Carmelo is leaving

Stephen A just said on First Take that as of right now he believes Melo is going to leave after this season and will probably head to L.A. He said things can change but with the way the Knicks are looking he's going leave. He also said due to the state of the Knicks franchise Lebron has pretty much crossed the Knicks his list

vCash
    LOL Who was still hoping Lebron would come here?

Anyway, it seems like Chandler is going to be out for a long while so I don't know if the Knicks can get their act together by the trade deadline.

We need to trade Carmelo.

vCash
    Whatever, if Melo does leave, we actually have our 2015 pick, so that'll be a lottery pick for sure. We trade Tyson, get some assets, then we'll start the 2015 offseason with potentially a top 5 prospect, other assets and boatloads of cap

vCash
    I believe he might leave. Just not to LA. I can't see him with Dantoni again

6deep is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    He's been saying for months that its 50/50 LA/NY. This is just piling on.

It's 10 games. Nothing happens after ten games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    I believe he might leave. Just not to LA. I can't see him with Dantoni again
    I think they'd can D'antoni in a second if that's what it took.

vCash
    If this team doesn't trade Melo before it's too late and he just leaves.... I don't know what I'll do.

vCash

I just can't see melo leaving all that money on the table. This is the same guy who forced the trade so he could still get the max extension. I still get the feeling that melo is extremely greedy and would rather have the extra millions than titles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    If this team doesn't trade Melo before it's too late and he just leaves.... I don't know what I'll do.
    Agreed. We must absolutely pillage any team trying to acquire him lol. Like there is no other way! If he walks, this franchise is set back another decade.

vCash
    Whatever. This team needs some fresh faces. Dolan tried to do the big 3 thing but did it with the wrong players. Time to start over.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    I started a trade idea/offer thread whatever in the main forum. I'm hoping to get some legitimate responses but given the demographic that usually patrols the NBA forum, I'm not too hopeful. But let's see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HYFR View Post
    Agreed. We must absolutely pillage any team trying to acquire him lol. Like there is no other way! If he walks, this franchise is set back another decade.
    I disagree, I don't see a Melo trade as possible, no compatible trade partners, and no team looking to actually trade for a player like Melo as a rental. Dolan is too proud to trade him anyways.

I love Melo, but I actually hope he does leave, Knicks get to start from scratch, (that 2015 lottery pick seems appealing) and they'll always be a market for a player like Tyson, especially because of his expiring contract.

Then Amar'e expires, and the Knicks are golden

vCash
    I don't think Melo is leaving. But if he does, trade him, Chandler and everyone else who can bring back picks. Completely blow up this team and start over...

vCash

I would love for us to stay competitive for years to come but if we have to blow it up, I'm all for it. We gotta do it the right way with the right guys in the FO and players. No half assingg

vCash
    Yea Because every night before Melo Goes to Bed he makes sure that he calls Steven A Smith to get his VALUABLE insight on his Future
    http://www.unscriptedent.com Radio Play Mixtape release Friday Oct. 29 Follow me on Twitter @legacy4eva For more info hit me up

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast