Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Future coaches

vCash

Future coaches

seeing that we're gonna be .500 AGAIN, was thinking about a few potential coaching candidates. I think Kliff Kingsbury of TT, Dana Holgorsen of WV. I really like Kingsbury's ENTHUSIASAM & ENERGY. He seems like players coach. Holgorsen seems 2 TURN UP the offense, wherever he goes. Arraon Murray or Johnny Football n da 2nd rd. or Logan Thomas in the 4th/5th rd. Whats your thoughts?

vCash
    If we're gonna get a new coach, it would be best if we got someone with nfl coaching experience. Cowher, Gruden, maybe love smith would be ok with just being a defensive coordinator and reuniting with rod.

titties

vCash
    So youre complaining that this team is playing..500 ball with a mediocre headcoach and want to.bring in.college coaches with little to no.nfl experience?

JJ is that you?
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 0 H-2 HR-0 RBI-1 BB-1 SO-0 AVG-.667 OBP-.750 SLG-.667

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    If we're gonna get a new coach, it would be best if we got someone with nfl coaching experience. Cowher, Gruden, maybe love smith would be ok with just being a defensive coordinator and reuniting with rod.
    As much as i love Gruden and like Cowher the success rate of former Super Bowl winning coaches repeating the same results with a new team is horrendous.

Whoever the coach is the person needs full autonomy.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    So youre complaining that this team is playing..500 ball with a mediocre headcoach and want to.bring in.college coaches with little to no.nfl experience?

JJ is that you?
    Ok Chan Gailey, Dave Campo, Bill Parcells, Wade Phillips & Jason Garrett all had NFL experience but at the same time we have 1 playoff victory. With the talent we have on offense, think we need someone that has some BALLS & can aleast confuse the defense. Times are CHANGING, just ask MONTE KIFFIN. WE NEED TO CHANGE with it.

vCash
    Well then there is the case of Jim Harbaugh who the niners gave a shot, he is doing pretty well. Also Chip Kelly does have the Eagles in first place as of today. We just need someone with energy, someone that is going to motivate the players, and more importantly hold players accountable! Even though Garrett has been doing a LITTLE better with that.

vCash
    If we are going college give me..... Sumlin, Jimbo Fisher or Mark Dantonio w/ Chad Morris as OC.

vCash
    I like Garrett. I don't think he's the problem. For all you guys who love Cowher it took 14 seasons before he won a SB. If the Steelers hadn't had patience with him they never would've gotten where they are. Also Jerry just announced that Garrett WILL be the coach in 2014.

vCash
    Definitely don't want a college coach. College coaches making their first foray in the NFL are horrible

vCash
    I like Garrett but IMO we need a new offensive coordinator that will bring a new system and new ideas to the offense. I think we should promote Rod Marinelli to DC. I think Garrett's system is stale. I know it worked at one time but now most teams know it and the tendencies of it.

vCash
    I like Marinelli too but I think he's married to Kiffen and if Kiffen was fired I think he'd leave as well. Definitely need a better OC. I'd actually be ok with Garrett taking over as OC as long as it meant Callahan was gone.

vCash
    I didnt mention any of those guys, im just saying im pretty sure there are several coordinators in the NFL worth a shot
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 0 H-2 HR-0 RBI-1 BB-1 SO-0 AVG-.667 OBP-.750 SLG-.667

vCash
    surprised no one mentioned Shaw from the college ranks

I would prefer stability, but our coaching is just poor....

vCash
    If he was not at Penn State I would say Bill O'Brien. He could also serve as the OC. Then I would target Christian Hackenberg as Romo's replacement(in 2-3 years).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    surprised no one mentioned Shaw from the college ranks

I would prefer stability, but our coaching is just poor....
    I wouldn't mind him. He's kept Stanford in the same shape Harbaugh left it, even without Andrew Luck.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast