Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

#12 (11/20 - 9:30 ET) DAL v. HOU: Can the Mavs stay undefeated at home?

Excited to see some more Larkin, and gain the edge on the Rockets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky recon View Post
    Excited to see some more Larkin, and gain the edge on the Rockets.
    Wish I could watch it. Those are killer games.

vCash
    yeap
    hou backtoback game maybe we can win this game ,,, take care of the basketball.. play your system..and rebound !!!

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    I have never hated, on a personal level, someone's game. It's really tempting, every time James Harden plays, regardless (honestly) who he plays, to say that I genuinely hate his game.

He flops around the floor like a fish, and he is heralded by many as a superstar. I don't know how a grown man could have enough pride to act like such a ***** on the court.

vCash
    I truly do believe in this team's potential, for whatever that means.

vCash
    This is a good *** game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasTrilla23 View Post
    This is a good *** game
    Victory! yeahhhhhh!

vCash
    13 straight shots by the mavs. Great win.

vCash
    Defense was great and Dirk's consecutive shots plus his block.... Ellis scoring, Marions fastbreak dunk... Calderon FT's.... this is how you win those games that we kept losing (consecutively) last season.

vCash
    ... and this againsta high scoring and high FG% machinery like houston. Howard nailing his FT's, Harden making two threes after we came close and closer. Impressive moral and win, trailing by 18 somewhere around the 4th.

vCash

vCash
    Awesome win!

vCash
    Monte Ellis is looking like a poor mans Russell Westbrook. If he keeps this efficient play up I see no reason why the Mavs aren't atleast a top 5 seed.

vCash
    That was a great game. Our defense for the first 2 and a half quarters was extremely frustrating to watch. Larkin came in and helped shore up the defense and also put pressure on their defense unlike a non-driving, defenseless Calderon. We have ways to go though. I still think we're on trade away from being serious finals contenders. Howard had his way with DalemBABY and some. It was terrible to watch, he made Haywood feel missed. If we could trade for McGee, that would be pivotal.

Oakland Raiders / Jason Kidd-Mavericks Fan Till Death

vCash
    After that one break the mavs came out with edge, energy and aggression. They never stopped it either and that's why we won. It brings the best out of the old guys, Dirk Vince and Marion who need extra help to get that edge back. It just brings results on both ends

I think the slow and thinking play the mavs usually have needs to go. That's when guys like Blaire and delambert start taking post ups and shots.

Were at Best when aggressive like Dirk was last night. Saying **** you I was once ten times better than you and still am if I want to be, here's me proving it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast