Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 10: Suns (5-4) @ Kings (2-7), Tuesday, 11/19/2013, 8:00 MST / 10:00 EST

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

------ ------

--@-

Time: 8 PM MST / 10:00 PM EST

~~~ Starters ~~~

Goran Dragic – Gerald Green - P.J. Tucker – Channing Frye – Miles Plumlee
    Last edited by king4day; 11-19-2013 at 09:25 PM.

vCash
    I know playing the same team back/back is tough but we gotta win these next 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    I know playing the same team back/back is tough but we gotta win these next 2
    I've asked you this before but you didn't respond. Why do we need to win these games? How does winning these games benefit this organisation? Do you honestly believe that this Suns team has a shot at the title this season?

I'm not going to complain when we win games here and there from playing hard but never would I say that we need to win. Not even contending teams need to win every single regular season game, they just need to win enough (and over certain teams) to get HCA.
    Last edited by Bishnoff; 11-19-2013 at 07:04 PM.

vCash
    I still am for rebuilding but since I will be watching the game live at Arco Arena, I'll be cheering myself hoarse for every bucket, and every defensive play.. GO SUNS

wish i could get good pictures....

vCash
    wearing my orange colors...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    I've asked you this before but you didn't respond. Why do we need to win these games? How does winning these games benefit this organisation? Do you honestly believe that this Suns team has a shot at the title this season?

I'm not going to complain when we win games here and there from playing hard but never would I say that we need to win. Not even contending teams need to win every single regular season game, they just need to win enough (and over certain teams) to get HCA.
    While I am on your side with regards to how I want this season to play out, he's welcome to be in favor of winning and letting things play out.
    It's ok to cheer for success still even if it could mean our draft won't be that great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    wearing my orange colors...
    How far are you from the court? What side?

vCash
    No Bledsoe tonight per Coro

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    While I am on your side with regards to how I want this season to play out, he's welcome to be in favor of winning and letting things play out.
    It's ok to cheer for success still even if it could mean our draft won't be that great.
    Correct, it's the use of the words "need" and "gotta" that I don't understand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    No Bledsoe tonight per Coro
    Weird. Did Coro say what's wrong with him?

vCash
    Weird. Did Coro say what's wrong with him?
    Never mind. Bledsoe is out with a bruised shin.

vCash
    Alex Len is suited up.

vCash

this team isn't good enough to win a title nor are they bad enough to tank. so you're kinda stuck in the middle. just because you wish for them to lose games doesn't mean they will purposely lose.

so since they wont tank, they might as well start winning games and try to get in the playoffs because their d is good enough to win the games they should win.

vCash
    Sloppy start. Too many turnovers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    this team isn't good enough to win a title nor are they bad enough to tank. so you're kinda stuck in the middle. just because you wish for them to lose games doesn't mean they will purposely lose.

so since they wont tank, they might as well start winning games and try to get in the playoffs because their d is good enough to win the games they should win.
    I don't wish for them to lose, but I don't expect them to be plus 0.500 team (regardless of whether we play great defense all season). I think the team will naturally start losing as the stronger teams get into rhythm.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast