Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,083
    vCash
    2800

    Game 10: Suns (5-4) @ Kings (2-7), Tuesday, 11/19/2013, 8:00 MST / 10:00 EST

    Tuesday, November 19, 2013

    ------ ------

    --@-

    Location: Sleep Train Arena, Sacramento, CA
    Time: 8 PM MST / 10:00 PM EST




    ~~~ Starters ~~~



    Goran Dragic – Gerald Green - P.J. Tucker – Channing Frye – Miles Plumlee
    Last edited by king4day; 11-19-2013 at 09:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    vCash
    1500
    I know playing the same team back/back is tough but we gotta win these next 2

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,486
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    I know playing the same team back/back is tough but we gotta win these next 2
    I've asked you this before but you didn't respond. Why do we need to win these games? How does winning these games benefit this organisation? Do you honestly believe that this Suns team has a shot at the title this season?

    I'm not going to complain when we win games here and there from playing hard but never would I say that we need to win. Not even contending teams need to win every single regular season game, they just need to win enough (and over certain teams) to get HCA.
    Last edited by Bishnoff; 11-19-2013 at 07:04 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    3,550
    vCash
    1500
    I still am for rebuilding but since I will be watching the game live at Arco Arena, I'll be cheering myself hoarse for every bucket, and every defensive play.. GO SUNS

    wish i could get good pictures....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    3,550
    vCash
    1500
    wearing my orange colors...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,083
    vCash
    2800
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    I've asked you this before but you didn't respond. Why do we need to win these games? How does winning these games benefit this organisation? Do you honestly believe that this Suns team has a shot at the title this season?

    I'm not going to complain when we win games here and there from playing hard but never would I say that we need to win. Not even contending teams need to win every single regular season game, they just need to win enough (and over certain teams) to get HCA.
    While I am on your side with regards to how I want this season to play out, he's welcome to be in favor of winning and letting things play out.
    It's ok to cheer for success still even if it could mean our draft won't be that great.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,083
    vCash
    2800
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    wearing my orange colors...
    How far are you from the court? What side?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,083
    vCash
    2800
    No Bledsoe tonight per Coro

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,486
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    While I am on your side with regards to how I want this season to play out, he's welcome to be in favor of winning and letting things play out.
    It's ok to cheer for success still even if it could mean our draft won't be that great.
    Correct, it's the use of the words "need" and "gotta" that I don't understand.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,486
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    No Bledsoe tonight per Coro
    Weird. Did Coro say what's wrong with him?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,486
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    Weird. Did Coro say what's wrong with him?
    Never mind. Bledsoe is out with a bruised shin.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,486
    vCash
    1500
    Alex Len is suited up.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    I've asked you this before but you didn't respond. Why do we need to win these games? How does winning these games benefit this organisation? Do you honestly believe that this Suns team has a shot at the title this season?

    I'm not going to complain when we win games here and there from playing hard but never would I say that we need to win. Not even contending teams need to win every single regular season game, they just need to win enough (and over certain teams) to get HCA.
    this team isn't good enough to win a title nor are they bad enough to tank. so you're kinda stuck in the middle. just because you wish for them to lose games doesn't mean they will purposely lose.

    so since they wont tank, they might as well start winning games and try to get in the playoffs because their d is good enough to win the games they should win.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,486
    vCash
    1500
    Sloppy start. Too many turnovers.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,486
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    this team isn't good enough to win a title nor are they bad enough to tank. so you're kinda stuck in the middle. just because you wish for them to lose games doesn't mean they will purposely lose.

    so since they wont tank, they might as well start winning games and try to get in the playoffs because their d is good enough to win the games they should win.
    I don't wish for them to lose, but I don't expect them to be plus 0.500 team (regardless of whether we play great defense all season). I think the team will naturally start losing as the stronger teams get into rhythm.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •