Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Arrow Should Pau lose some weight?

I'm just thinking, he looks a bit chunkier and out of shape than past seasons. Maybe he needs to be back to his skinny frame pre 2009 before he put on all that muscle after everyone started criticizing him for being soft against Boston in 2008?

I'm thinking if he loses about 10 lbs, it'll be better for his knees? Less pressure on them? Maybe?

vCash
    Yeah I noticed it too, he's a little bit more "chubby" than he was previously, that's unacceptable for a guy who pretends to regain his allstar form.

I hope he'll figure it out.

vCash
    Yeah, he should do it like Duncan did

vCash
    We need to trade this pu$$y. He cries about everything. Few years ago it was his gf issue against Dallas. Last year he played with bad knees. I get it he was playing hurt but damn stop hurting the team if you not going to perform well. Oh and now he is chunky great just what lakers nation wanted to hear. lol Mitch find a way to get rid of this bum.

vCash
    The sad thing about Pau is that he does not have Kobe's mentality. When everyone is bringing Kobe down he rises to the occassion, proving them wrong. But with Pau it is different, he just folds under pressure when things don't go his way. I know he has personal and health issues this past few seasons but he needs to man up. quit the excuses just play ball. go to the post.

Show us again...

vCash
    He took a lot of weight in 2009 after the celtics finals, and yes it has been a factor on his current problems with his feet and knees.

I would be ok with him losing weight and becoming more mobile but ONLY if he gets a personal trainer for his Jumpers and Three pointers, because if he loses weight he will no longer be able to play center, he will have to play stretch PF dirk Style, and for the momento his shooting doesnt hint at that being a good idea.

iN this scenario we woudl need a strong center to pair with him .....maybe his brother in 2015.
    ]

vCash
    [QUOTE=Hellcrooner;27440010]He took a lot of weight in 2009 after the celtics finals, and yes it has been a factor on his current problems with his feet and knees.

I would be ok with him losing weight and becoming more mobile but ONLY if he gets a personal trainer for his Jumpers and Three pointers, because if he loses weight he will no longer be able to play center, he will have to play stretch PF dirk Style, and for the momento his shooting doesnt hint at that being a good idea.

iN this scenario we woudl need a strong center to pair with him .....maybe his brother in 2015.[/QUOTE

I'd love to see Pau and Marc on an NBA team together. Interior passing galore!!! When will Rubio be a free agent? Can the Lakers snatch him?

Show us again...

vCash
    [QUOTE=minato_17;27440053]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    He took a lot of weight in 2009 after the celtics finals, and yes it has been a factor on his current problems with his feet and knees.

iN this scenario we woudl need a strong center to pair with him .....maybe his brother in 2015.[/QUOTE

I'd love to see Pau and Marc on an NBA team together. Interior passing galore!!! When will Rubio be a free agent? Can the Lakers snatch him?
    Rubio = 2019 in 2015 is restricted and wolves will match.
    Doubt he has the balls to forcÚ the wolves to the QO in order to be UFA in 2016 i dont even remember who was the last player to play that ace in the pocket....ben gordon? agents dont like the injury risk.
    ]