• Pagano

1 33.33%
  • Arians

2 66.67%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 12: Colts travel to the Desert to take on Bruce Arians and the Arizona Cardinals

Week Twelve
    @

Sunday, November 24th at 4:05 PM ET
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Andrew Luck, QB #12 - 2430 Yards / 14 TD 6 INT / 59.4 CMP% / 87.0 QB Rating
    Carson Palmer, QB #3 - 2573 Yards / 14 TD 15 INT / 62.6 CMP% / 79.7 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Trent Richardson, RB #34 - 377 Yards / 127 Carries/ 3.0 YPC / 2 TD
    Andre Ellington, RB #38 - 391 Yards / 62 Carries/ 6.3 YPC/ 2 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

T.Y. Hilton, WR #13 - 46 Catches / 707 Yards / 5 TD
    Larry Fitzgerald, WR #11 - 45 Catches / 554 Yards / 6 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Coby Fleener, TE #80 - 37 Catches / 439 Yards / 3 TD
    Rob Housler, TE #84 - 24 Catches / 262 Yards / 1 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Adam Vinatieri, K #4 - 20 FGM / 23 FGA / 22 XPM / 22 XPA
    Jay Feely, K #4 - 18 FGM / 19 FGA / 20 XPM / 20 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 80
    Karlos Dansby, LB #56 - 83

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Robert Mathis, LB #98 - 13.5
    John Abraham, LB #55 - 7.0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Darius Butler, CB #20 - 2
    Patrick Peterson, CB #21 - 3

Click For More Stats
    #3in5

<3

^ How I feel about the Colts right about now ^
    “When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

vCash
    Injuries to monitor: Toler, Gordy, Howell, DHB, Chapman... can't think of others right now.

Gordy/Toler/ and Howell all practiced today.
    #3in5

<3

“When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

vCash
    Fun Fact: Colts are now the #2 seed in the AFC. Keep it up and they get a 1st round bye.
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    Please don't attack me on this but I think this is a loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider28 View Post
    Please don't attack me on this but I think this is a loss.
    I disagree...but I see where you are coming from. BA likes to throw it deep and we have let up quite a few big plays the past few weeks. They have Ellington who is in the mold of RBs that usually hurt us...and Dockett and Campball are a pretty nasty duo up front not to mention Washington, Dansby, and Abraham behind them....Peterson is a nightmare in STs and defending the pass as well...and overall they are one of the better defenses that are ignored.

I just think Luck is Luck and Toler comes back and has a game changing play against his former team with Carson Palmer going back to bad Carson and having another multiple INT game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    I disagree...but I see where you are coming from. BA likes to throw it deep and we have let up quite a few big plays the past few weeks. They have Ellington who is in the mold of RBs that usually hurt us...and Dockett and Campball are a pretty nasty duo up front not to mention Washington, Dansby, and Abraham behind them....Peterson is a nightmare in STs and defending the pass as well...and overall they are one of the better defenses that are ignored.

I just think Luck is Luck and Toler comes back and has a game changing play against his former team with Carson Palmer going back to bad Carson and having another multiple INT game.
    I just think to win this one we have to be flawless. Their corners are good and play opportunistic . Toler and Davis are gonna have to be ready cause they are gonna try to stretch the field and Mathis is gonna need 2 to 3 sacks this game. T-Rich and Brown are gonna need the lanes cause the ground game has to control the tempo in this one.

vCash
    Happy to have Toler back. I think Davis/Toler/Butler matchup fine vs Fitz/Floyd/Roberts. Not sure how we're going to stop their RBs though. Hopefully they feed Mendenhall, a lot.
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    I am getting screwed in Georgia cause they are playing the Cowgirls vs. Giants during that time. Where can I go online to watch the game?

vCash
    I am getting screwed in Georgia cause they are playing the Cowgirls vs. Giants during that time. Where can I go online to watch the game?
    I'm not up on the streaming options...if there are out of market games I want to watch, I usually end up at the Buffalo Wild Wings down the road or I have a buddy who is a Seahawks fan that lives here in Indy with the dish company that offers the NFL package.

vCash
    Injury news: Havili day to day with a concussion. Landry day to day with a toe injury. Only surprises on this week's injury report.
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    Considering I watch almost every game on line, I'll send you a link via PM in these next few days.
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Considering I watch almost every game on line, I'll send you a link via PM in these next few days.
    Thanks. Normally I work but I am off that day so I wanna watch anyway I can.

vCash
    Go Colts!
    Last edited by Wyld1; 11-22-2013 at 07:44 AM.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Wyld1; 11-22-2013 at 07:44 AM.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    Please send it to me via my email wylderthanu2000@yahoo.com as I still can't receive pm's on here.....****ing ********!
    I'll do it tomorrow sometime.
    #3in5

<3

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast