• Pagano

1 33.33%
  • Arians

2 66.67%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 12: Colts travel to the Desert to take on Bruce Arians and the Arizona Cardinals

Week Twelve
    @

Sunday, November 24th at 4:05 PM ET
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Andrew Luck, QB #12 - 2430 Yards / 14 TD 6 INT / 59.4 CMP% / 87.0 QB Rating
    Carson Palmer, QB #3 - 2573 Yards / 14 TD 15 INT / 62.6 CMP% / 79.7 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Trent Richardson, RB #34 - 377 Yards / 127 Carries/ 3.0 YPC / 2 TD
    Andre Ellington, RB #38 - 391 Yards / 62 Carries/ 6.3 YPC/ 2 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

T.Y. Hilton, WR #13 - 46 Catches / 707 Yards / 5 TD
    Larry Fitzgerald, WR #11 - 45 Catches / 554 Yards / 6 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Coby Fleener, TE #80 - 37 Catches / 439 Yards / 3 TD
    Rob Housler, TE #84 - 24 Catches / 262 Yards / 1 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Adam Vinatieri, K #4 - 20 FGM / 23 FGA / 22 XPM / 22 XPA
    Jay Feely, K #4 - 18 FGM / 19 FGA / 20 XPM / 20 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 80
    Karlos Dansby, LB #56 - 83

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Robert Mathis, LB #98 - 13.5
    John Abraham, LB #55 - 7.0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Darius Butler, CB #20 - 2
    Patrick Peterson, CB #21 - 3

Click For More Stats
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Injuries to monitor: Toler, Gordy, Howell, DHB, Chapman... can't think of others right now.

Gordy/Toler/ and Howell all practiced today.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Fun Fact: Colts are now the #2 seed in the AFC. Keep it up and they get a 1st round bye.

<3

vCash
    Please don't attack me on this but I think this is a loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider28 View Post
    Please don't attack me on this but I think this is a loss.
    I disagree...but I see where you are coming from. BA likes to throw it deep and we have let up quite a few big plays the past few weeks. They have Ellington who is in the mold of RBs that usually hurt us...and Dockett and Campball are a pretty nasty duo up front not to mention Washington, Dansby, and Abraham behind them....Peterson is a nightmare in STs and defending the pass as well...and overall they are one of the better defenses that are ignored.

I just think Luck is Luck and Toler comes back and has a game changing play against his former team with Carson Palmer going back to bad Carson and having another multiple INT game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    I disagree...but I see where you are coming from. BA likes to throw it deep and we have let up quite a few big plays the past few weeks. They have Ellington who is in the mold of RBs that usually hurt us...and Dockett and Campball are a pretty nasty duo up front not to mention Washington, Dansby, and Abraham behind them....Peterson is a nightmare in STs and defending the pass as well...and overall they are one of the better defenses that are ignored.

I just think Luck is Luck and Toler comes back and has a game changing play against his former team with Carson Palmer going back to bad Carson and having another multiple INT game.
    I just think to win this one we have to be flawless. Their corners are good and play opportunistic . Toler and Davis are gonna have to be ready cause they are gonna try to stretch the field and Mathis is gonna need 2 to 3 sacks this game. T-Rich and Brown are gonna need the lanes cause the ground game has to control the tempo in this one.

vCash
    Happy to have Toler back. I think Davis/Toler/Butler matchup fine vs Fitz/Floyd/Roberts. Not sure how we're going to stop their RBs though. Hopefully they feed Mendenhall, a lot.

<3

vCash
    I am getting screwed in Georgia cause they are playing the Cowgirls vs. Giants during that time. Where can I go online to watch the game?

vCash
    I am getting screwed in Georgia cause they are playing the Cowgirls vs. Giants during that time. Where can I go online to watch the game?
    I'm not up on the streaming options...if there are out of market games I want to watch, I usually end up at the Buffalo Wild Wings down the road or I have a buddy who is a Seahawks fan that lives here in Indy with the dish company that offers the NFL package.

vCash
    Injury news: Havili day to day with a concussion. Landry day to day with a toe injury. Only surprises on this week's injury report.

<3

vCash
    Considering I watch almost every game on line, I'll send you a link via PM in these next few days.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Considering I watch almost every game on line, I'll send you a link via PM in these next few days.
    Thanks. Normally I work but I am off that day so I wanna watch anyway I can.

vCash
    Go Colts!
    Last edited by Wyld1; 11-22-2013 at 07:44 AM.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Wyld1; 11-22-2013 at 07:44 AM.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    Please send it to me via my email wylderthanu2000@yahoo.com as I still can't receive pm's on here.....****ing ********!
    I'll do it tomorrow sometime.

<3

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast