Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Is Rodgers Playing This Week?

I did a quick web search and couldn't find any new news about it. They've been saying that the goal was to get him back "before Thanksgiving" which would mean our game. You can post any stories about it here.

vCash
    I don't think we will know anything until the end of the week. I don't think they will even consider playing Rodgers unless he is 100% in the eyes of their medical staff. From a Packers viewpoint this is a winnable game that they need to come away with. With Rodgers I think you can chalk up the win, with Tolzien I think its a 50/50 game and a defensive battle. The fact of the matter is that if GB loses this weekend they take their playoff destiny out of their own hands. If Rodgers can go he will be taking the field on Sunday.

vCash
    Well I guess there is no question about it: Mike McCarthy has confirmed in his normal Monday afternoon press conference that Scott Tolzien will be the starter against MN on Sunday.

vCash
    I really hope we find a way to lose.

vCash

Is Rodgers Playing This Week?

Tolzien is starting again for GB

EVERYBODY RELAX, I'M BACK!

vCash
    Tolzien has played well for them. I think we make another backup qb look like a franchise qb in this one.

vCash
    Still wouldn't shock me if Rodgers ends up starting at the last minute. We'll see.

vCash
    There's a lot of Packers fans holding out hope that he'll make a magical return this weekend but he's out. McCarthy would not have come out and announced their third stringer QB was going to start it there was a chance for Rodgers. McCarthy is kind of a big ego guy so he wouldn't want to be accused of going back on his word. So 0% chance he's going to play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coachkeith View Post
    There's a lot of Packers fans holding out hope that he'll make a magical return this weekend but he's out. McCarthy would not have come out and announced their third stringer QB was going to start it there was a chance for Rodgers. McCarthy is kind of a big ego guy so he wouldn't want to be accused of going back on his word. So 0% chance he's going to play.
    People do that all the time just for gamesmanship purposes (to try to make the other team spend all week prepping for the wrong guy, or even just for them to not know who's playing) but at this point there probably would've been some rustling about it if he was going to play.

vCash
    hes not playing why is this even a thread

vCash
    Because this was too easy to do instead of just asking in the game thread, lol.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coachkeith View Post
    Big ego? I think a better way to say it it that he's one of the worlds
    most stuck up/elitist P.O.S.