Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

WEEK 12: Saints @ Falcons Thursday, November 21, 8:25 PM (ET) on NFLN

ATLANTA FALCONS vs NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

WHO DAT!!!

vCash
    Who Dat!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    This is gonna be harder than people think. Can't afford mental mistakes
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    This is gonna be harder than people think. Can't afford mental mistakes
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    A short week and a trap game with the trip to Seattle looming. The schedule-makers did not like the Saints this season.

The Saints are the better team and should win. Atlanta can't run the ball, so the Rob can devote himself to making sure Douglas and Gonzalez don't beat our D. With the secondary down with injuries (esp. if Vaccaro doesn't come back), I think it is obvious that the Falcons will try to throw it as much as they can.

In a dome against a defense that's hurting, Drew and the offense shouldn't have too hard of a time. I could see the offense putting up 24-31 points.

vCash
    Wow did the Panthers get lucky on that final play.
    That was 100% pass interference. I get the argument that it was not catchable but it was too close to overturn IMO.

vCash
    Ok I haven't been on and when I am I usually joke around but I'm serious. Get Ingram off the field. I can't take it anymore. I want Robinson to get some touches!!!! Mark is killing me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoon696:27439469
    Ok I haven't been on and when I am I usually joke around but I'm serious. Get Ingram off the field. I can't take it anymore. I want Robinson to get some touches!!!! Mark is killing me.
    A few weeks ago I was giving Ingram the axe but he showed me something against Dallas and since he got back two things - he can run when he has adequate blocking and two he hears the chatter about his play, he looks like he has a chip on his shoulder and thats great. And besides when I think about it what running back doesn't need good blocking.

That said Pierre Thomas is the best running back on this team imo.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    A few weeks ago I was giving Ingram the axe but he showed me something against Dallas and since he got back two things - he can run when he has adequate blocking and two he hears the chatter about his play, he looks like he has a chip on his shoulder and thats great. And besides when I think about it what running back doesn't need good blocking.

I co-sign this. Against Dallas I don't think I have ever seen him run with such emotion he just was not going to go down. He looked like Bama Ingram in that game. With that being said he needs to work on his entire game.

I also love PT.

If you guys haven't realized I really really really do NOT like the Falcons. I hope we beat the brakes off of them. WHO DAT!
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Odb_welfare.jpg

vCash

I can tell he has the true desire to perform well on the field. I really see it. The fact is he ran well against a decimated Dallas D. I'm sure u guys can put up stats and tell me other reasons y Ingram should still get a touches and this topic keeps popping up. I just REALLY REALLY wanna see Robison get some hand offs. A couple weeks ago when marks toe or foot was injured I was watching him thinking that's it mark just lost his job. Then poof haven't seem him since. I think it is a HUGE mistake not putting that kid in there. I am no coach and I know u guys know the game better than I do. I'm just venting cuz we have a shot again this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoon696:27443197

I can tell he has the true desire to perform well on the field. I really see it. The fact is he ran well against a decimated Dallas D. I'm sure u guys can put up stats and tell me other reasons y Ingram should still get a touches and this topic keeps popping up. I just REALLY REALLY wanna see Robison get some hand offs. A couple weeks ago when marks toe or foot was injured I was watching him thinking that's it mark just lost his job. Then poof haven't seem him since. I think it is a HUGE mistake not putting that kid in there. I am no coach and I know u guys know the game better than I do. I'm just venting cuz we have a shot again this year.
    I dont know about everyone else but I honestly dont know if Kahiry Robinson is better than Cadet or Ingram but I do feel he isnt better than Sproles or Thomas those are the two I want getting the lion mustafa share of the touches.

I do think though Hoon Ingram gets more chances to prove hisself because he was a 1st round pick. I do think also that Ingram Cadet and Kahiry Robinson are our RBs of fhe future until we find someone better after Sproles and Thomas go to the Saints Hall of Fame.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I dont know about everyone else but I honestly dont know if Kahiry Robinson is better than Cadet or Ingram but I do feel he isnt better than Sproles or Thomas those are the two I want getting the lion mustafa share of the touches.

I do think though Hoon Ingram gets more chances to prove hisself because he was a 1st round pick. I do think also that Ingram Cadet and Kahiry Robinson are our RBs of fhe future until we find someone better after Sproles and Thomas go to the Saints Hall of Fame.
    Lol, Under you should change your sig. This isn't really a 3-4 defense. It's closer to a 4-2-5 base set Pretty ironic considering what we brought Rob in for, but you gotta change the system to fit the players, rather than the other way around. Spags knows what I'm talking about

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post

I really really really do NOT like the Falcons. I hope we beat the brakes off of them. WHO DAT!
    Preach it, Brother Chapin!

http://www.noonelikesatlanta.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoon696 View Post
    Ingram wasn't bad against San Francisco. 6 carries for 25 yards. Most of it came on a 15 yard run, but I'll take that. If Ingram averages 3 ypc, then breaks off a 20 yard run, that's fine by me. One big run a game is all I need from Ingram, then a commitment to him to see if he can break off another one or to set the defense up.

PT got 16 touches while Ingram and Sproles got 7. That seems to work as long as the line keeps blocking the way it has in the past two games. When Sproles gets a little better, I'd expect something like Sproles 13, PT 9 and Ingram 8.

Anyone else notice that Ingram got better when the line got better?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Ingram wasn't bad against San Francisco. 6 carries for 25 yards. Most of it came on a 15 yard run, but I'll take that. If Ingram averages 3 ypc, then breaks off a 20 yard run, that's fine by me. One big run a game is all I need from Ingram, then a commitment to him to see if he can break off another one or to set the defense up.

PT got 16 touches while Ingram and Sproles got 7. That seems to work as long as the line keeps blocking the way it has in the past two games. When Sproles gets a little better, I'd expect something like Sproles 13, PT 9 and Ingram 8.

Anyone else notice that Ingram got better when the line got better?
    Absolutely. the running game has definitely been improving. Hopefully it stays that way and continues to improve, because we need that in our holster as well. You don't win these tough road games coming up without being able to run effectively when you need to

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast