Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Dee Milliner Has Lost Us 2-3 Games This Year

I know that he was hurt and didn't get much practice time, but that is more of a reason to start one of the other players over him. Smart teams pick on him early, get us down by 2-3 scores and then Geno is forced to throw the rest of the game and we lose. Why is Kyle Wilson not a starter? He was a 1st round pick and has shown some real improvement this year! Also, I have seen much more from Walls, Lankster, Wilson, and Trufant than Milliner. Dee has shown some small bursts of talent and can hit hard, but he couldn't cover a bed with a blanket right now. We need to stop leaving this liability on the field and start putting someone who has earned the right to play out there. I love Rex but come on man, this kid needs time!

vCash
    Yeah he has been getting crapped on in coverage to much. Waste of a top 10 pick imo until he proves me otherwise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenMonster View Post
    I know that he was hurt and didn't get much practice time, but that is more of a reason to start one of the other players over him. Smart teams pick on him early, get us down by 2-3 scores and then Geno is forced to throw the rest of the game and we lose. Why is Kyle Wilson not a starter? He was a 1st round pick and has shown some real improvement this year! Also, I have seen much more from Walls, Lankster, Wilson, and Trufant than Milliner. Dee has shown some small bursts of talent and can hit hard, but he couldn't cover a bed with a blanket right now. We need to stop leaving this liability on the field and start putting someone who has earned the right to play out there. I love Rex but come on man, this kid needs time!
    You are grasping at straws for yesterday; yesterday's game was lost by our QB!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    To me its not that he's making some mistakes. Its that his mistakes are huge ones that make him look utterly clueless.

I hope the switch goes off in his head or he'll be hanging with Gholston soon...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Have you watched any of the other games this year. This guy get burnt ALL THE TIME!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    That's not 100% True. Geno was brutal. No question. But so was our secondary, our o-line, our receivers, and our d-line got man handled. Just about everyone was awful yesterday.

Question. Do you think the Jets should draft a QB or get weapons for Geno?

If the season ended today I would strongly consider drafting a QB.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYflightboy View Post
    That's not 100% True. Geno was brutal. No question. But so was our secondary, our o-line, our receivers, and our d-line got man handled. Just about everyone was awful yesterday.

Question. Do you think the Jets should draft a QB or get weapons for Geno?

If the season ended today I would strongly consider drafting a QB.
    I would draft another QB as well. This is an open competition for the Jets starting QB job...no one is handed the job and if you don't perform you don't play, it's that simple! We need to draft offense and more offense this year...lotta good QBs coming out and we can certainly find a playmaker early in the draft.

vCash
    The biggest mistake he makes is not locating the ball. He seems to be getting a little better at this, but a lot of improvement is still needed. The Jets have to keep putting him out there to see if he can handle playing the position. If not they will know they have to look for a upgrade in either the draft of FA. The same goes for Geno, Winters, Salas, Zack, and others. They have to see what they have and what they need, even if it cost a playoff position.

vCash
    Jets need to draft another QB. It doesn't mean you give up on Geno. Its more like increasing your odds of finding a real franchise guy to hand your franchise over. Geno was a second rounder, its not the end of the world if we give up on him. Dee on the other hand is a different story. We need that guy to show something... this is pathetic and we invested too much into him.

Crom is going to get cut. Period.

vCash
    To me Walls should be starting right now. Milliner is an athlete, but he just seems way off the pace technically. He just doesnt seem to locate the ball.

vCash
    IDK if its wise to just go out and draft another QB

Same thing I said last year, you're going to get a lot of the same results.

O-line needs a serious overhaul & you still need weapons.
    The Michigan team bus was stuck outside Notre Dame stadium for hours after somebody painted a 20 yard line in the parking lot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    IDK if its wise to just go out and draft another QB

Same thing I said last year, you're going to get a lot of the same results.

O-line needs a serious overhaul & you still need weapons.
    This is also true. Jets have some tough decisions to make. I'm glad I'm not Idzik.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYflightboy View Post
    This is also true. Jets have some tough decisions to make. I'm glad I'm not Idzik.
    Its going to take some creativity. This doesn't make Mangold and Brick backups or practice squad guys but the days of them anchoring a top 5 line are over.
    The Michigan team bus was stuck outside Notre Dame stadium for hours after somebody painted a 20 yard line in the parking lot

vCash

Dee Milliner Has Lost Us 2-3 Games This Year

Hate to say it but I actually hate Dee. I wish he was on the patriots so I could justify my hate for him. He's god awful, he's cocky and we wasted a top 10 pick on him right now. He doesn't seem to get better either. He's always getting burnt and he can't trace the ball. Kyles problem his rookie year was he couldn't trace the ball but Dees are far beyond that. He actually looks horrendous. Like Justin Miller bad. Add in the fact he is what we drafted because we traded away Revis and its enough to make you sick to your stomach. Yes, I will be the one to bring up Revis and no, I won't get over it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Hate to say it but I actually hate Dee. I wish he was on the patriots so I could justify my hate for him. He's god awful, he's cocky and we wasted a top 10 pick on him right now. He doesn't seem to get better either. He's always getting burnt and he can't trace the ball. Kyles problem his rookie year was he couldn't trace the ball but Dees are far beyond that. He actually looks horrendous. Like Justin Miller bad. Add in the fact he is what we drafted because we traded away Revis and its enough to make you sick to your stomach. Yes, I will be the one to bring up Revis and no, I won't get over it.
    Trading Revis -- pulled it off

Replacing Revis (drafting a CB at #9) --

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast