Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Face it, all the Giants did was mess up their draft pick

Everybody was talking Dallas but if you were watching Philly you could see they are much better with Foles and their schedule is easy down the stretch. Now, the Giants will probably miss out on an impact player.

vCash
    This seriously might be the worst thing I've ever seen posted..

vCash
    Philly has an easy remaining schedule?? not so sure about that

solid post dude

vCash

Face it, all the Giants did was mess up their draft pick

Have you seen philly's schedule? Lol

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    The NFL has done a great job of scheduling meaningful games down the stretch....the nfc east and the nfc north have to battle each other for div positioning then play div games at the end.

With that being said....Philly has Ari(should be a playoff type atmosphere)chi, det, Vikings, Dallas.....not that easy IMO, let's see if Foles can stay healthy.....I still see Vick returning at some point.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Winning is never a bad thing.

vCash
    ^^ tell that to the colts two years ago. had they lost one, two more games....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    ^^ tell that to the colts two years ago. had they lost one, two more games....
    Ha true!

Fortunately, we're not in need of a franchise QB for a few more years. I can't imagine allowing which inexperienced overpaid kid we pick up next year dictate how we play this year. Especially for a team that has had a few improbable SB runs.

There are unknowns and talent all over the first 2 rounds of every draft. It's a crap shoot. People want Clowney, when our biggest problem is the interior of the oline (and rarely is a guard or center worth a top 5 pick) and scheme/execution.

.....I feel like the old MM would have dropped the hammer and closed this thread. You've changed man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ha true!

Fortunately, we're not in need of a franchise QB for a few more years. I can't imagine allowing which inexperienced overpaid kid we pick up next year dictate how we play this year. Especially for a team that has had a few improbable SB runs.

There are unknowns and talent all over the first 2 rounds of every draft. It's a crap shoot. People want Clowney, when our biggest problem is the interior of the oline (and rarely is a guard or center worth a top 5 pick) and scheme/execution.

.....I feel like the old MM would have dropped the hammer and closed this thread. You've changed man

Only if someone would. Ahem.

I mean really?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Only if someone would. Ahem.

I mean really?
    He's not the only one on here though. Lots of "tank for _____" comments.

I prefer it if the Giants comeback, win the division, get in the playoffs and then I'll immortalize these threads with a permanent sticky.

vCash
    He's not the only one on here though. Lots of "tank for _____" comments.

I prefer it if the Giants comeback, win the division, get in the playoffs and then I'll immortalize these threads with a permanent sticky.

I was also un-aware that there was only impact talent the Top 5-10 picks of the draft.

I guess Pugh isn't doing awesome, especially for a rookie in this league.

vCash

I was also un-aware that there was only impact talent the Top 5-10 picks of the draft.

Seattle found their franchise QB in the 3rd round. There's value and busts all over the place. To think tanking guarantees you anything is just a dangerous gamble. Ya just never know what can happen. Gotta play to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men:27434129

Seattle found their franchise QB in the 3rd round. There's value and busts all over the place. To think tanking guarantees you anything is just a dangerous gamble. Ya just never know what can happen. Gotta play to win.
    Exactly.

vCash
    How bout just rooting for your team to win? Isn't that what we do as fans? If we win Sunday we actually have a legit shot and isn't that the point?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    How bout just rooting for your team to win? Isn't that what we do as fans? If we win Sunday we actually have a legit shot and isn't that the point?
    Only real fans root for there teams to win.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast