Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    126
    vCash
    1500

    Face it, all the Giants did was mess up their draft pick

    Everybody was talking Dallas but if you were watching Philly you could see they are much better with Foles and their schedule is easy down the stretch. Now, the Giants will probably miss out on an impact player.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,573
    vCash
    1500
    This seriously might be the worst thing I've ever seen posted..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    263
    vCash
    1500
    Philly has an easy remaining schedule?? not so sure about that


    solid post dude

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    5,417
    vCash
    1500

    Face it, all the Giants did was mess up their draft pick

    Have you seen philly's schedule? Lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    9,858
    vCash
    1500
    The NFL has done a great job of scheduling meaningful games down the stretch....the nfc east and the nfc north have to battle each other for div positioning then play div games at the end.

    With that being said....Philly has Ari(should be a playoff type atmosphere)chi, det, Vikings, Dallas.....not that easy IMO, let's see if Foles can stay healthy.....I still see Vick returning at some point.

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,283
    vCash
    1500
    Winning is never a bad thing.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 610
    Posts
    9,896
    vCash
    1500
    ^^ tell that to the colts two years ago. had they lost one, two more games....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,283
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    ^^ tell that to the colts two years ago. had they lost one, two more games....
    Ha true!

    Fortunately, we're not in need of a franchise QB for a few more years. I can't imagine allowing which inexperienced overpaid kid we pick up next year dictate how we play this year. Especially for a team that has had a few improbable SB runs.

    There are unknowns and talent all over the first 2 rounds of every draft. It's a crap shoot. People want Clowney, when our biggest problem is the interior of the oline (and rarely is a guard or center worth a top 5 pick) and scheme/execution.



    .....I feel like the old MM would have dropped the hammer and closed this thread. You've changed man

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,357
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ha true!

    Fortunately, we're not in need of a franchise QB for a few more years. I can't imagine allowing which inexperienced overpaid kid we pick up next year dictate how we play this year. Especially for a team that has had a few improbable SB runs.

    There are unknowns and talent all over the first 2 rounds of every draft. It's a crap shoot. People want Clowney, when our biggest problem is the interior of the oline (and rarely is a guard or center worth a top 5 pick) and scheme/execution.



    .....I feel like the old MM would have dropped the hammer and closed this thread. You've changed man

    Only if someone would. Ahem.

    I mean really?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,283
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Only if someone would. Ahem.

    I mean really?
    He's not the only one on here though. Lots of "tank for _____" comments.

    I prefer it if the Giants comeback, win the division, get in the playoffs and then I'll immortalize these threads with a permanent sticky.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,357
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    He's not the only one on here though. Lots of "tank for _____" comments.

    I prefer it if the Giants comeback, win the division, get in the playoffs and then I'll immortalize these threads with a permanent sticky.


    I was also un-aware that there was only impact talent the Top 5-10 picks of the draft.

    I guess Pugh isn't doing awesome, especially for a rookie in this league.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,283
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post


    I was also un-aware that there was only impact talent the Top 5-10 picks of the draft.

    I guess Pugh isn't doing awesome, especially for a rookie in this league.
    Seattle found their franchise QB in the 3rd round. There's value and busts all over the place. To think tanking guarantees you anything is just a dangerous gamble. Ya just never know what can happen. Gotta play to win.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,357
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men:27434129
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post


    I was also un-aware that there was only impact talent the Top 5-10 picks of the draft.

    I guess Pugh isn't doing awesome, especially for a rookie in this league.
    Seattle found their franchise QB in the 3rd round. There's value and busts all over the place. To think tanking guarantees you anything is just a dangerous gamble. Ya just never know what can happen. Gotta play to win.
    Exactly.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,573
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Seattle found their franchise QB in the 3rd round. There's value and busts all over the place. To think tanking guarantees you anything is just a dangerous gamble. Ya just never know what can happen. Gotta play to win.
    How bout just rooting for your team to win? Isn't that what we do as fans? If we win Sunday we actually have a legit shot and isn't that the point?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,357
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    How bout just rooting for your team to win? Isn't that what we do as fans? If we win Sunday we actually have a legit shot and isn't that the point?
    Only real fans root for there teams to win.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •